Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever notice he is almost too nice when he fights?

You can see it especially in the leben and franklin fights.
As soon as the fighters look beaten he kind of holds back. he prefers that little push away as opposed to punching.thank god for his clinch. ...I guess i can't really hate on that, but i'm just like, "Andy! get him! GET HIM TILL THE REF JUMPS IN!!!"

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Maybe he surprises himself with how easily he's beating the crap out of these guys...

"woah, did I just do that to his face? holy crap...(10 second pause)
well, better finish him off now..."

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
It's kinda true. I don't think he has much of a killer instinct, but that doesn't matter because he usually kills with one or two shots. Him holding back is evident in his fight with Newton.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i dont see that as too much of a bad thing. just proves how good he really is. If he can still devestate people with such control, whilst holding back, well.... enough said..... maybe biast.... but he and george st pierre are my personal favourites.... i dont know who will challenge silva next.....maybe he could try light heavyweight... that would be very interesting.... as for gsp.... he shouldve kicked serra's arse last time... what happenned there? anyone? gsp's only real threat out there at the moment would bj penn on a good day. Thay are the best all round fighteres in the game. Brock lesnar sucks balls, and minotouro didnt look fit against silvia, hence a sloppy victory......anyone?..... and before i forget.. does anyone know why rampage jackson doesnt fight anymore....you know... the reighning light heavyweight champ. this was originally a quick reply but its been a while and i wanted to hear peoples opinion on my opinion... thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
here, here! if you can finish with skill and control it says more about as a person and a fighter. im a big fan of well executed moves. not a great fan of brawls. anyone can brawl, not everyone can fight

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Rampage and Dan Henderson wasn't too impresive in the last one. Wanderlei gave it to Rampage on two seperate occasions in pride. So not seeing Rampage defend his title more often is dissapointing, since he's liable to lose one of his next three.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts