Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would that be grounds for a title shot after jds fights brock/cain... i mean technically at the least it would be to fight for the #1 contender position ? am i not right

maybe cro cop vs carwin for #1 contender .. even though i would not like to see this, id really like to see cro cop vs brock or cain for the title..that would be CRAZY

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
It'd be great to see him beat Mir and then have one last shot at the title before retiring.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
I'm not sure. Whilst Mir would be a big win for Cro-Cop, I think he would need another scalp after that too.
Not sure who he could fight though! Loser of Cain/Brock or Carwin or Nog?

·
HiiiPoWeR
17,676 Posts
would that be grounds for a title shot after jds fights brock/cain... i mean technically at the least it would be to fight for the #1 contender position ? am i not right

maybe cro cop vs carwin for #1 contender .. even though i would not like to see this, id really like to see cro cop vs brock or cain for the title..that would be CRAZY
Frank's last fight was for the contendership and he lost, why would he get two in a row?

It's a strange thing, i do see Mirko as a contender for the title, should he win but i don't see Mir in that place. :confused:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a strange thing, i do see Mirko as a contender for the title, should he win but i don't see Mir in that place. :confused:
me too..infact if he beats mir and then faces NOG for a title shot.. THAT WOULD BE CRAZY.... if brock is still the champ, theres a good chance Mirko Knocks him out IMO.... whooaaa mirko cro cop ufc champ ????? i mean its not as far fetched as before am i not right

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
me too..infact if he beats mir and then faces NOG for a title shot.. THAT WOULD BE CRAZY.... if brock is still the champ, theres a good chance Mirko Knocks him out IMO.... whooaaa mirko cro cop ufc champ ????? i mean its not as far fetched as before am i not right
Mirko does have excellent TDD and Lesnar does not like to get hit. If he can land early like Carwin did, Mirko has some brutal GnP and excellent hands. Who knows, anything is possible if Sonnen can drop Silva.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Well if he beat Mir and Nog they would pretty much have to give him a title shot, one would think. I mean not to long ago they both held the interim title. Cro-Cop being UFC champ= priceless.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts

JDS is the #1 contender and deservedly so.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Good one.

I needed a laugh. :)

·
Registered
407 Posts

mir will destory cro cop

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
As much as I love the idea of a title shot and Mirko holding gold once more I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves... Should he win he should face the winner of Carwin's next match, whoever he will face...

You can't set up a new HW title-fight every two months, Brock/Cain can't keep up that pace people :p

These #1 contender-matches have been too close to eachother lately, it's weird having a new #1 contender while the former #1 has yet to even have his shot at the title... Time to calm yourselves UFC :p

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
The timing doesn't match up for him to get a title shot for winning. He would probably face Carwin or Randy if he can win his next fight. I think CroCop would beat Carwin with ease if he fought smartly and Randy would get smashed.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I think the winner of this fight should face Carwin or the loser of Cain/Brock. They have to prove that they are more legit than either of those two before they get handed a title shot.

·
Registered
77 Posts

We can dream! A little part of each of us wants to see Cro Cop decapitate his way back to the top.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
If CC takes out Mir which I think he has a good chance of doing. He will probably face Cain, Brock, Shane or maybe Roy. If he wins that then he could very well be propelled into a championship fight.

I just realized only CC and JDS are the only ones without a wrestling background.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts