Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
arctekjim said:
here ya go.......i am a supporter of mma forum and ufc. i own two marine websites along with my marine welding buisness i have mmaforum.com link on both sites which gets thousands of hits. with alot of offshore fisherman being into mma. mmaforum link up on NBS Sportfishing : WELCOME !! chttp://nbs.arctekmarine.com/viewtopic.php?p=2966#2966om also ufc link and mmaforum on ARC-TEK MARINE, WELDING & FABRICATION hoping to pull more members to this great forum best , jim ;)
You're not really supposed to advertise on this forum. Especially if it's not mma related. I'm very happy for you that you have your own web-site, but post it in on of the general areas of the forum

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
arctekjim said:
dude, not advertising ,trying to get more people involved in this forum....how many guys on here are actually going to buy a 50,000 dollar tunatower from me ?? how many have you sent here. if the admin feels i did something wrong he will remove it or move it. :dunno:
I'm definatly not trying to agitate you or anything, just thought I'd tell ya since you're new. And you're totally right, if it is not acceptable, someone will remove it, so for now I guess it is.

P.S. Welcome to the forum

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Oh yeah and I forgot to say, it's just 'cuz it's not MMA related. Nobody comes here to go check out fishing crap. You just want as many hits as you can get on your web-site. Not kosher

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
arctekjim said:
must be pissed cause the canadians got there ass kicked you tool :cheeky4:
at what exactly????? I hope you're referring to sports because last time we went to war, Canada secured the only U.S. surrender in history and we burnt your white house to the ground

·
Registered
808 Posts
For coming on talking abotu your website and leaving a link, you aren't representing your compnay very well:dunno: Good thing this is a fighting website and not a fishing one for your sake:laugh:

·
Registered
540 Posts
putmeonhold said:
at what exactly????? I hope you're referring to sports because last time we went to war, Canada secured the only U.S. surrender in history and we burnt your white house to the ground
Sick burn.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts