Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how hes doing now? after his injury its been all quiet, checked his homepage and looked around but came up with nothing.. :dunno:

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew he was not fighting anymore, wanted to know about his condition... has he recoverd from the injury or was it some kind of permanent damage?

·
Banned
216 Posts
Stfu *** why dont you go get banned again and make another account

I was just saying i think mezger is as overrated as shamrock whats wrong with that

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i asked if anyone had any info on his condition, i dont give a #¤%# what you think of him as a fighter.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
foxman69 said:
Mezger sucks almost as overated as Shamrock:thumbsdown:
Wow, you couldn't be any more wrong. Guy was the second best guy to come out of the Den(After Frank), and was a really good striker who'd hit you at weird angles. Is the "in" thing to do nowadays is bash the Lions Den? Talk about how the Den never produced anyone of worth? because that's just stupid.

Mezger had two strokes. It's a shame, and I hope he recovers. Guy's always seemed like a cool guy(No pun intended)

http://www.kenshamrock.com/news.php?id=109/articles/news

Really good Guy interview.

·
Banned
31 Posts
foxman69 said:
Stfu *** why dont you go get banned again and make another account

I was just saying i think mezger is as overrated as shamrock whats wrong with that
cus u know nuthin about mma or guy mezgor, so u insult everyones intelligence when u say stupid shit like guy mezgor sucks cus it shows u know nuthin about the sport and your just some little ****in kid who started watchin MMA after TUF anf ur fav. fighter is ortis so your obviosuly a f a g dude

·
Registered
115 Posts
Damone said:
Wow, you couldn't be any more wrong. Guy was the second best guy to come out of the Den(After Frank), and was a really good striker who'd hit you at weird angles. Is the "in" thing to do nowadays is bash the Lions Den? Talk about how the Den never produced anyone of worth? because that's just stupid.

Mezger had two strokes. It's a shame, and I hope he recovers. Guy's always seemed like a cool guy(No pun intended)

The World's Most Dangerous Man - Ken Shamrock

Really good Guy interview.

I agree. I've always been a fan of Mezger, his fighting and his personality. Thanks for the interview link. It said it was a two part interview, but I didn't see anything about the second part. Do you know if it was ever done?

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
No problem. It's a shame what happened, but atleast Guy survived, and he seems to be doing pretty well healthwise.

I'm on a Lions Den kick right now, so there's been a lot of Guy Mezger watching. It's amazing how Guy was dumbfounding both Chuck & Wandy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts