Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They cover UFC 114 and the middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva and Demian Maia.

Demian Maia discusses the controversial thrash talk inside the cage and exposes Silva's humbleness.

Guests Anthony Johnson, Demian Maia and Jon Jones.

Anthony Johnson looks fat btw.Anyway,enjoy.

http://www.mmatko.com/

Reactions: BobbyCooper

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I couldn't believe that big fat guy actually competes in the lighter divison of those three:thumbsup:

It should not be fat Albert, but fat Anthony:)

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Okay, did anyone see that Rumble looked bigger than Jones? And Jones is considered one of the biggest LHW in the the sport. Rumble fights at 170!!!! Jesus Christ, ******* master weight cutter...

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
But he never makes weight lol.

He seriously looks about 230 in that video.
To even get close, I mean god damn. I had to cut ten pounds once in high school for a wrestling tournament it was one of the hardest things I think I've ever done, to cut 40 or 50!!! God damn, if he makes it to less then 175 he's good as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
To even get close, I mean god damn. I had to cut ten pounds once in high school for a wrestling tournament it was one of the hardest things I think I've ever done, to cut 40 or 50!!! God damn, if he makes it to less then 175 he's good as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah but you have to think about it. Yeah he cuts 40-50 lbs, but fighters usually have 4-5 months to do it. That's more than enough time to set up a good diet and exercise plan. In high school wrestling, you don't have time to use a diet plan. People usually have to cut just by running, hard exercise and eating less because you may only have a 3 day window.

Every time I've seen Johnson in videos outside of the UFC, he looks like a heavyweight. He should really keep his weight around 188 so he could make 170 easier.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
So Demian also confirmed that he will be fighiting Alan Belcher in September! I was hoping to see Belcher vs. Bisping.. I think this is the worst matchup for Belcher.

Second round submission by Maia :thumbsup:

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
HOLY S**T!!! @ Anthony Johnson!
I've watched a clip of this episode without sound for a few seconds...and i honestly thought the guy close to Maia was Brett Rogers!! What the f___?! He is FAT!!!

On more important things: liked what Jones was saying: "Rampage had his hands up all the time and didn't throw any punches" I call that: Speaking the truth!:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.