Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
392 Posts
KEEP IN MIND IM AMERICAN AND HAVENT SEEN THE FIGHT YET

So he just gets one of the most brutal K.O's in ufc history, and now is fighting one of the best 185ers on the planet? This dude is insane, he shouldve went for an easier fight to get back on track. Kang is no joke.

·
Resident Drunk
3,716 Posts
:thumbsdown:

KEEP IN MIND IM AMERICAN AND HAVENT SEEN THE FIGHT YET

So he just gets one of the most brutal K.O's in ufc history, and now is fighting one of the best 185ers on the planet? This dude is insane, he shouldve went for an easier fight to get back on track. Kang is no joke.
I try to avoid posting negative comments but :thumbsdown: is all I have to say to this thread! A retard would take the easy fight because it would not get him back on track and only put him further away from a title shot. By your post I'd assume you would have taken the easy fight.

·
The Detective
1,338 Posts
I try to avoid posting negative comments but :thumbsdown: is all I have to say to this thread! A retard would take the easy fight because it would not get him back on track and only put him further away from a title shot. By your post I'd assume you would have taken the easy fight.
Agreed

Whoever banned you before didn't do it for long enough...
Probably correct

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Kang was four wins and three losses in the past two years going into this fight. With his best win being Marvin Eastman. . . He got submitted by Alan Belcher.

Yea. . .

Kang is not "one of the best 185ers on the planet". Lay off the Denis Kang Koolaid sir.

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kang was four wins and three losses in the past two years going into this fight. With his best win being Marvin Eastman. . . He got submitted by Alan Belcher.

Yea. . .

Kang is not "one of the best 185ers on the planet". Lay off the Denis Kang Koolaid sir.
Yeah says a guy from the UK. I hope bisping gets K.O'd again.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
u mad?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.