Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 95.5%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the Liddell/Silva deal fell through because UFC and Pride couldn't get there [email protected] together, Liddell is stuck fighting young talent, with the exception of Tito Ortiz, who he could destroy easily! I just read this article that speculates Liddell leaving the UFC and signing with Pride so he can face stiffer compitition like Wanderlai Silva! Do you think Liddell would Leave the UFC so he can face Wanderlai and other Pride fighters?

Here's the Link to the Article!
MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

·
Registered
171 Posts
under Pride Rules, chuck will be destroy and will not be powerful as in UFC...
as you can see him against rampage...

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
haha jeter is a MUCH bigger part of the yanks than Damon was to the sox.....jeter was brought up in the system......Damon was around the block before making his stay in pinstripes.....but you all get the drift

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
haha i think jeter is a bigger part of the yanks than Damon was.....jeter was brought up in the system......Damon was around the block before making his stay in pinstripes.....but you all get the drift
Yeah, Jeter is going to be MVP this year or Ortiz, definitely one of the two, Damon isn't anything great compared to Derek Jeter. I guess like trading Babe Ruth to the Yankees from the Red Sox :dunno:. UFC will have a 100 year curse though...:laugh:.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dana White and Chuck Liddell are pratically dating, it wouldn't happen.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Esotera said:
Dana White and Chuck Liddell are pratically dating, it wouldn't happen.
you know that how? I didn't realize they were gay. I remember Chuck was dating that one chick, but who knows:dunno:

I doubt he would go. He has it made in the UFC for now. He is making major cash there would be no reason to go work for the japs

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
isnt this against ufc rules or somthing

·
Registered
583 Posts
Chuck Liddell would never be an exclusive or a PRIDE mainstay. He is the poster boy for the UFC and the most known fighter in society when you mention the UFC to someone whos rarely or never watched it.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
u all better quit

if matt hughes hears u all talkn bout Chuck having dana...matt might get upset...so chill out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts