Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if after UFC 61 vs Tito Ortiz if Ken Shamrock will stop fighting. No idea if the winner has any shots at a title or "big money" fights if they win the match. But has anyone heard if this is his last? I hope not, I enjoy Shamrock a whole lot.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Ken Shamrock: "This fight is going to be one for the
record books. It’s true that I’ve had a couple of
tough calls lately, but my luck is about to change.
It’s going to start with Tito Ortiz. Fists are going
to fly; everything is going to be brought out of the
bag. This battle will make history!"

For Ken's sake, I hope these don't become his famous last words.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Ken should have retired and started to earnestly become a good trainer after the first fight with Tito.

Now that he's pissed away any chance of showcasing himself as a world-class trainer for the Lion's Den, I don't see how a los will help his case in the future. Although I would like to see it differently, odd are that Ken is going to get himself beat to a pulp (again) at UFC 61.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i dont think shammy will retire if he wins i think if he wins he has proven to himself that he still has it if he loses he will retire

the thing is everyone has shamrock as the underdog i thinkhe is gonna kill tito this is my reason

shamrock has nothin to lose and has alot to porve to himself he is takin the fight very serosly and tito thinks the idea of a rematch is funny so shammy is far more deturmined

the last time they faught shamrock had a blown out acl and was no were nere ready to fight and it was his first fight back after a long absece TITO was at his best and dominating his divition at the time and was still unable to keep shamrock down and tko him so even with ring rust age and a badly torn acl he still got up fron tito mount TWICE tito hit shamrock with everything he had and could not finnish him

NOW! tito is not at his best enymore shamrock is at 100% and looks in great shape if tito could not keep shamrock down or finnsh him back then when he was rusty and hurt how the hell is he gonna keep him down when he is at 100% it isnt gonna happen all you people are silly thinkin tito is gonna run all over him.

we all know what shamrock is capable of and i consider tito the underdog of this fight and when shamrock knocks the hell out of him i will be here the laf at all you tito fans after seeing tito allmost get beaten by forest i cant see him destroyin shamrock tito loses heart very quickly if shamrock can beat him the forst round he will have the fight in the bag I HAVE NEVER SEEN SHAMROCK MORE DETERMIND TO WIN IN HIS WHOLE CAREER AND TITO MAYBE TAKING SHAMROCK LIGHTLY i predict a shamrock vs tito 3 comin

GO ON SHAMROCK KNOCK HIS HAIR BLACK THEN SPANK HIS ASS AND IN THE LAST ROUND BEAT HIM INTO LIVIN DEATH LOL

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iceman574 said:
i dont think shammy will retire if he wins i think if he wins he has proven to himself that he still has it if he loses he will retire

the thing is everyone has shamrock as the underdog i thinkhe is gonna kill tito this is my reason

shamrock has nothin to lose and has alot to porve to himself he is takin the fight very serosly and tito thinks the idea of a rematch is funny so shammy is far more deturmined

the last time they faught shamrock had a blown out acl and was no were nere ready to fight and it was his first fight back after a long absece TITO was at his best and was unable to keep shamrock down and tko him so ever with ring rust age and a badly torn acl he still got up fron tito mount TWICE tito hit shamrock with everything he had and could not finnish him

NOW! tito is not at his best enymore shamrock is at 100% and looks in great shape if tito could not keep shamrock down or finnsh him back then when he was rusty and hurt how the hell is he gonna keep him down when he is at 100% it isnt gonna happen all you people are silly thinkin tito is gonna run all over him.

we all know what shamrock is capable of and i consider tito the underdog of this fight and when shamrock knocks the hell out of him i will be here the laf at all you tito fans after seeing tito allmost get beaten by forest i cant see him destroyin shamrock tito loses heart very quickly if shamrock can beat him the forst round he will have the fight in the bag I HAVE NEVER SEEN SHAMROCK MORE DETERMIND TO WIN IN HIS WHOLE CAREER AND TITO MAYBE TAKING SHAMROCK LIGHTLY i predict a shamrock vs tito 3 comin

GO ON SHAMROCK KNOCK HIS HAIR BLACK THEN SPANK HIS ASS AND IN THE LAST ROUND BEAT HIM INTO LIVIN DEATH LOL

LOL! Dude that last line is amazing! Shamrock has the funniest shit talk.

·
Banned
495 Posts
He should leave if he loses (He probably will) I dont want to see him get beat down anymore,People will start to think of him as a Joke......Has been that gets his ass kicked every fight.

SO ya if he loses he should quit..But i dont think He will want people to thinbk TIto Retired him you know??

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Yeah, Ken's needed to retire for a while now.

·
Registered
213 Posts
well i have allready stated my opinion on why shamrock is gonna whoop tito and no he shouldnt retire i agree with eminem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts