Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man he looks kinda fat in Primetime. Is it just me? I was reading that someone saw pictures or Rampage and Rashad after UFC 110 and Rampage looked fat too.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Well.....Mark Coleman beat him

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Last time Rampage got really out of shape, he came back and lost to Forrest. Hopefully he doesn't let history repeat itself and come out with a terrible showing. Whoever wins, I just want an awesome fight with both guys at 100%.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
I think he just bloats up really easily. even at weigh ins the guy is pretty consistently cylindrical in his torso. It is kind of funny though because he is sensitive when you call him fat.

I guess to answer the question though, is he out of shape? yes, compared to a lot of mma fighters who never get out of shape.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
I think Rampage's pride is on the line here...He even said it himself he has never trained this hard so I think he will be ready...Maybe if he was wearing some spandex like Rashad we would see the truth!!! lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.