Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
defintely! just does annoying stuff....smashing pool balls in the midde of the night, spray painting all this stuff, and throwing water bottles in the pool?
"i'm just expressing myself"
I think they should wake him up with a gallon of freezing cold water right on the ball(s):D !:mad: :laugh: and then say to him "i'm just expressing myself"

·
Banned
66 Posts
They should poor acid all over his face and just kill him off. Or they should steal all of his stupid bling clothes and throw it in the pool. That was funny when hes like "ma baby motha once threw a fryang pan at meh".

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Unforgiven said:
They should poor acid all over his face and just kill him off.
Man you got some serious issues!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
If I was Team No Love I definetly start thinking payback! Maybe shave his eyebrows like the TUF fighters did to Kendall Grove!

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i donno why u all hate him i think hes one of the most funny guys to be on the show

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think Shonie is ok I just would'nt want to live with him. I like the reaction he gets from the other fighters, thats kinds funny.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Choke_Wire said:
i donno why u all hate him i think hes one of the most funny guys to be on the show
what does funnyness have to do with being an a$$hole?:dunno:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unforgiven said:
Or maybe slash his throat while sleeping.
now that's a good mafia trick:laugh:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bonnar426 said:
What the hell is your problem? Are some sort of sick freak?
no that's a good way of wacking someone!;)
so they have to sleep with an eye open:laugh:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unforgiven said:
Or they can get Matt Serra to **** him to death, oh wait thats going over board haha.
no that's not overboard! OOoouuuuuuuuch!!!
what about pee in one of the cups he was drinking out of?

·
Banned
66 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
no that's not overboard! OOoouuuuuuuuch!!!
what about pee in one of the cups he was drinking out of?
he will be too stupid to notice the pee in his cup. plus half of the time he drinks in the cup there probably isn't anything in it. They should just poison the cup then slash his stupid throat.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unforgiven said:
he will be too stupid to notice the pee in his cup. plus half of the time he drinks in the cup there probably isn't anything in it. They should just poison the cup then slash his stupid throat.
now your thinking!:thumbsup:
what about hog tie him and grease him up in italian dressing?:dunno:

·
Registered
77 Posts
yes the stuff that he is doing is very annoying but its also funny in away. and think about it if ur stuck in a house full of guys and no contact with other people besides trainers and docter you would go mad *at least most of us*. he is keeping busy and atleast he can keep it in his pants. he might also be trying to drive everyone nuts as so form of strategy get into there heads. it is a game so its a possiblity.

who knows what goes on it that dudes head “If you bring it, I will bling it”

·
Registered
82 Posts
i'm willing to bet Unforgiven is just sum 13 yr old kid or sum WWF fan who wondered over to the world of MMA or hes just got sum psychological problems that need professional attention or hes just sum guy jokin around....either way shonie ain't that bad b/c i dont have to live with him. ad he's got personality and that goes far in life

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.