Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On comments made by Dana White and David Haye...

"David Haye is a ***, so I don’t worry about him. He can keep on doing what he doing and fight Fraudley Harrison and other no-names. As far as Dana White goes, the only freak show I got is the one between my legs. I’ll let him see it and slap him with it if he wants. My thing is, Dana White doing all of that talkin', after I knock his boy out, he can get in the cage. He do all that talkin' like he’s a fighter, you know what I’m sayin'? Alls he gotta do is take his nice slippers off and come up in the cage and I will whoop his ass too."

"He [Haye] ain't me. I’m not weak like him. He is a retarded individual. He fights like he’s one of Jerry’s Kids. I’m not even worried about what he sayin'. "MMA is tough and..." He’s weak! He ain't built like me. He ain't cut from the same cloth. We entirely two different individuals and he’s soft. I’m not even worried about him."

On his experience at UFC 116...

"The fans were tremendous, man, they showed me a lot of love out there."

"I was impressed with Chris Leben and I was impressed with Stephan Bonnar. They come to fight. That’s what the fans want. That’s what we need in boxing. We don’t need no mismatches, like Chavez and Duddy. Those two guys were garbage; extra garbage."

On Brock Lesnar and his win at UFC 116...

"So like I say, after August 28th, I’m going to win in the UFC, then I’m coming back to boxing and defending my title. Hopefully, I can have a unification bout with that bitch David Haye and then I’m going back to the UFC and hopefully, I can fight old, stiff-ass, coward-ass Brock Lesnar. That motherfvcker ain't shit. Then, did he have the nerve to say he’s still a bad motherfvcker after the fight?"

"Well that motherfvcker had a pink skirt on that night. You don’t turn your back and run from punches. They ain't never seen me, but come August 28th, I’m going to be ready; all guns blazing. They have no idea."
There's a lot more in the full interview :thumbsup:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content7944.html

·
Registered
143 Posts
This is funny because I had wanted him to end up getting fed to a Lesnar/Velasquez/Carwin... since I don't see him winning against Couture I doubt seriously any Lesnar match will happen.

But I've gotta admit, I'd love to see it just to see him get trounced.

·
Banned
820 Posts
After this fight, I want them to throw a kickboxer in there with him. Maybe Berry or Cro Cop.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I ALMOST want Toney to beat Couture so i could enjoy watching Brock maul him for as long as possible.

Almost.

Reactions: BD3

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I do like how he talks about Dana running his mouth like a fighter. Too effing true. We all have our opinions and I'd say all of us one on occassion or another run our mouth a little too far, but Dana just can't clamp it up at times.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I do like how he talks about Dana running his mouth like a fighter. Too effing true. We all have our opinions and I'd say all of us one on occassion or another run our mouth a little too far, but Dana just can't clamp it up at times.
If I'm not mistaken dana was a fighter and has a boxing background.........

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
"Well that motherfvcker had a pink skirt on that night. You don’t turn your back and run from punches.
Not only he has gold belt level grappling, he also has platinum level belt mouth.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...Toney is really getting off on the wrong foot. When he faces Randy, I expect so many boos it will be hilarious. What is wrong with this guy? He is disrespecting the sport and some of the greatest fighters. I really think this is all just show. It has to be. Everybody he's taken a shot at would completely demolish him. I think Toney is just creating hype cause Dana stated "I signed Toney to make an example out of him". Either that or he's very insecure knowing what he's up against. The dude hasn't even fought yet and has absolutely no class. Man, I hope Randy crams this idiot up against a corner of the cage and beats on him until he taps do to strikes...

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
I realize it's all disrespectful and we should all 'hate' Toney, but I think he's the most hilarious interviewee I've heard from in a long, long time. Talking about pay per view fights with cab drivers...I know that was boxing related, but it was just so golden. I think that card with him against Couture is going to sell a ridiculous amount of PPVs. Everyone is going to want to see the 'freakshow'. When was the last time anyone threatened to smack Dana around with their penis?

This guy is something else. You can call him trash, disrespectful to the umpteenth degree or whatever you want, but he's definitely entertaining.

Can't wait til 8/28.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Don't know how he can be entertaining when he can barely speak. He has a severe problem with pronunciation.
Oh, I'm most definitely not debating that fact. Whomever transcribed that interview from voice to legible text deserves some sort of award, I'm certain.

But I maintain that I'm amused by his ridiculous cockiness, and asinine comments. He says a lot of it to get a rise out of people for sure, but at the least he's garrnering a lot of interest in his upcoming fight (regardless whether most of it is from MMA fans wanting to see "The Natural" kick the crap out of him or not - it's still interest).

1 - 20 of 45 Posts