1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Wow, James Toney interviews are pure gold. Though I think they need to be subtitled haha. I could watch that guy talk all day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
first off , lol . second , he sounds like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler , but through one of those rnb voice synths they use nowadays. Third , i'd really like to see a pro boxer go to ufc because the purest boxer ufc has is Marcus Davis and he did pretty good before getting decimated by muay thai knees. So, Toney should put his big mouth on the line and go fight ufc guys. I'd watch it.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
first off , lol . second , he sounds like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler , but through one of those rnb voice synths they use nowadays. Third , i'd really like to see a pro boxer go to ufc because the purest boxer ufc has is Marcus Davis and he did pretty good before getting decimated by muay thai knees. So, Toney should put his big mouth on the line and go fight ufc guys. I'd watch it.
You do know that he has a fight with Couture planned

edit: Lol he needs to see the video where Couture assumes that Toney took roids

·
Registered
234 Posts
lol he's funny. How can anyone take this guy seriously. I might buy his fight with Randy to see him get pummelled. He's gonna "choke Randy's ass out". Should be interesting with all the confidence he has in himself

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
Hahahaha Brock will rush him drop him on his back and hammer fist him.. then after the fight he will call Brock a coward and say that MMA are bitches cause they wont stand with him haha

·
Banned
70 Posts
Alright...
Most confident fighters are really pretty rational about their abilities and where they stand amongst the fighting community. Chael Sonnen talks like he's the greatest of all-time, but in other interviews he said that Okami made him look like a fool in practice after their fight and if Okami had not been injured or unprepared, he would have lost. He said he watched his fight with Nate and admitted that he thought that he lost round 3, and wouldn't have been shocked if he lost round 2.
But Toney...He TRULY believes that he is the greatest fighter in the world, and that he is completely unstoppable. It's freakin' hilarious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts