Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

and a special message to butterbean for kicks

Reactions: 6toes

·
Registered
142 Posts
i love this guy lol, cant wait to see him in the octagon!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
What in god's name is he saying? It sounds like he has peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
LOL!

I am actually really excited to see him fight. Last I heard Dana was kinda regreting signing the guy so who knows who he is going to fight. I hope a wrestler. hehe :)/

·
Gracie Hunter
1,021 Posts
is it just me... or does anyone else have trouble understanding a single word the guy says!
You should try watching that as a foreign speaking person.
All I heard was mumble bumble Butterfuck lights out.

This douche has no idea what he's in store for.
Toney better prey that first punch lands or Its going to be a rough night

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Man, he gassed half way through that first clip. How on earth does he plan on going 3 rounds lol.

I really don't know what to think of Toney. I say give him someone that will make a mockery of his stand up, Silva should do the trick.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Holy shit this guy gets out of breath just talking

Is he punch drunk or just generally a mumbling stumbling bundle of shit-talk?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Dana...please, please give this man a match soon before he dies from a diabetic coma or some other Taco Time related illness. James should shut up or else no fight will get sanctioned with him in it due to his diminished ability to speak from stopping punches with his head.

Man, he gassed half way through that first clip. How on earth does he plan on going 3 rounds lol.
I thought that was just my imagination, but damn he is having some kind of trouble maintaining the energy for his unintelligible tirades. They need to divide these videos in shorter rounds for him.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
...the Klitchko sisters...lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
As much as I never been a fan of Toney. He is a very good boxer(especially his prime) and can be dangerious to anyone he face with his striking. But I'm not sure if he's gonna get taken down or just gas out.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Toney needs to forget about boxing for the time being. He was awfully concerned with boxing in that second video. He needs to be worrying about developing a game plan for his UFC fights.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
The way he talks is not that uncommon for a boxer that has been fighting for as long as he has. Boxers take so much damage to the head throughout their careers that they are likely to have permanent damage if they continually fight for as long as someone like Toney has.

Boxers end up like this more than MMA fighters do because boxers take more damage to the head. Their fights are longer, and the majority of the attacks are always to the head.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The way he talks is not that uncommon for a boxer that has been fighting for as long as he has. Boxers take so much damage to the head throughout their careers that they are likely to have permanent damage if they continually fight for as long as someone like Toney has.

Boxers end up like this more than MMA fighters do because boxers take more damage to the head. Their fights are longer, and the majority of the attacks are always to the head.
Which is the great paradox in the sanctioning of fights in some states/provinces/cities. Damage in boxing is less visceral, but far worse in the long term. Damage in MMA is more visceral and more superficial (i.e. less brain damage due to the ability to close the distance on ones opponent and take them to the ground). MMA is far more humane in the long run than 12 rounds of consensual brain damage.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts