Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
lol publicity stunt for SF

Oh yeah SF is going to just LOVE that call from CBS and how they cant even control there own F'ing fighters! That would be the stupidest publicity stunt in history...

Did Nate plan ahead to throw like 5 soccer kicks on Mayhem too? Or the punches from both Nike and Retarded Shields?

Shields is lucky im not Dana, i would tell him to take his SF after fight bullshit and shove it up his poop hole!

I still don't know what was wrong with what Mayhem did...Melendez started all the shit when he pushed him.
Actually i think it was Shields that pushed him, i think he said it himself....

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
You might be right, but I could have sworn that Gilbert was the first one that touched Miller...Shields was laughing/smiling while Mayhem was talking and then you can see Melendez in the background give him a shove.

I don't know...Miller wasn't out of line imo. Put on a great performance last night against Stout and deserves another crack at Jake. He was just trying to add some hype to a boring night lol.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
You might be right, but I could have sworn that Gilbert was the first one that touched Miller...Shields was laughing/smiling while Mayhem was talking and then you can see Melendez in the background give him a shove.

I don't know...Miller wasn't out of line imo. Put on a great performance last night against Stout and deserves another crack at Jake. He was just trying to add some hype to a boring night lol.

Yeah i just saw a interview where Shields said he doesn't normally get carried away like that, and i actually watched it in slo mo, and Shields punches Miller TWICE if not 3 times... And Melendez put his hand on Millers chest first, then right after that, Stupid ass Shields pushes him so hard he almost goes threw there banner, then the retarded "Little Children" Ghetto Brothers get all F'ing retarded on National Television...

Reactions: UFCFAN89

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
Yeah i just saw a interview where Shields said he doesn't normally get carried away like that, and i actually watched it in slo mo, and Shields punches Miller TWICE if not 3 times... And Melendez put his hand on Millers chest first, then right after that, Stupid ass Shields pushes him so hard he almost goes threw there banner, the the retarded little boy Ghetto Brothers get all F'ing retarded on National Television...
Ah ok my fault then, just saw a slow-mo version and you're right. Gilbert and Jake pushed him at the same time, but the look on Mayhem's face can tell you he was just dicking around, no need to jump him.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Ah ok my fault then, just saw a slow-mo version and you're right. Gilbert and Jake pushed him at the same time, but the look on Mayhem's face can tell you he was just dicking around, no need to jump him.
When isn't that guy dicking around lol, and plus i thought challenging the title holder after a fight was a smart thing to get a title fight, not to get Jumped....

Im still SHOCKED that they would even push him... How the hell did it go from Mayhem laughing and talking about a rematch to, 2 guys in his face then get shoved into a group of pansy's that kick a guy while he is down ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!

1 dude is ridiculous enough then theres like 6 dudes punching and kicking, including Shields? WTF is that dudes problem to go from pushing him hard, and then still Mayhem was smiling then he straight punches him twice.... While Nick and others are throwing blows...

Amazing...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I still don't know what was wrong with what Mayhem did...Melendez started all the shit when he pushed him.
Melendez didn't start it. he tried to get inbetween shields and mayhem so that nothing would start. shields is the one who pushed mayhem back and then everyone jumped him.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yeah i just saw a interview where Shields said he doesn't normally get carried away like that, and i actually watched it in slo mo, and Shields punches Miller TWICE if not 3 times... And Melendez put his hand on Millers chest first, then right after that, Stupid ass Shields pushes him so hard he almost goes threw there banner, then the retarded "Little Children" Ghetto Brothers get all F'ing retarded on National Television...
Melendez was the first one to start it, he pushed Miller from the side i have watched it 20 times in slow mo...Melendez started it then Jake took some swings but by the time he did Nick was there and some other dude and the camp pulled their 2 champs out the bullshit and handled it themselves...

I believe Miller was supposed to come out I heard a voice saying this is why I dont like doing this kind of thing...and Miller only did ask for a rematch he was attacked then defended himself....

If their is real fault here its with Melendez cuz he took it to a physical level first....

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
Melendez was the first one to start it, Jake took some swings but by the time he did Nick was there and some other dude and the camp pulled their 2 champs out the bullshit and handled it themselves...

I believe Miller was supposed to come out I heard a voice saying this is why I dont like doing this kind of thing...and Miller only did ask for a rematch he was attacked then defended himself....

If their is real fault here its with Melendez cuz he took it to a physical level first....
Yep, thats what I thought...Melendez got to Miller first imo and Jake followed suit very quickly.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Exactly, like i said Melendez put his hand on his chest and was obviously pushing him back, and then retarded Shields took it to the next level with the push...

Melendez played a big part in touching him first, but it was the actual push that created it ALL

Melendez was the spark and Shields was the flame, and the Daiz brothers where the gasoline...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Exactly, like i said Melendez put his hand on his chest and was obviously pushing him back, and then retarded Shields took it to the next level with the push...

Melendez played a big part in touching him first, but it was the actual push that created it ALL

Melendez was the spark and Shields was the flame, and the Daiz brothers where the gasoline...

Melendez shoved him dude....no soft either, which made miller like use his arms to push away anything else but then Shields reacted....which I'm not sure he would have if his whole camp weren't right there....*****

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Melendez shoved him dude....no soft either, which made miller like use his arms to push away anything else but then Shields reacted....which I'm not sure he would have if his whole camp weren't right there....*****

Dude watch it again... IT WAS SHIELDS that shoved him....... Look at his arms?????

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
The problem was Melendez getting inbetween them and spouting off whatever it was he was saying to Miller.

If it was just Shields and Miller in there like it should have been then this wouldn't have happened. There would have been maybe one shove by Shields but then Miller would have just backed off.

Maybe from now on Strikeforce will have actual fighter interviews like the UFC does in which the whole rest of the fighting world is either outside of the cage or at the side. There is absolutely no need for like 40 people to be in the ring...

Edit:

So you guys can see it again...

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
The problem was Melendez getting inbetween them and spouting off whatever it was he was saying to Miller.

If it was just Shields and Miller in there like it should have been then this wouldn't have happened. There would have been maybe one shove by Shields but then Miller would have just backed off.

Maybe from now on Strikeforce will have actual fighter interviews like the UFC does in which the whole rest of the fighting world is either outside of the cage or at the side. There is absolutely no need for like 40 people to be in the ring...

Edit:

So you guys can see it again...

YUP THAT DEF LOOKED LIKE SHIELDS DID THE PUSH TO ME, and Melendez had like 1 arm on the guy, so that DEF wasn't the push, or even 30% of it......

I love the old man they have for security, and how effective his holding his arms out while he watched Mayhem get Gang Banged.... Real nice for Scott Cocker to also blindly justify what they did too... Really shows how retarded he is

·
Banned
0 Posts
Dude watch it again... IT WAS SHIELDS that shoved him....... Look at his arms?????

its right beneith you, Im not here to debate it, so Im just sayin there was more than one shove by Melendez the first was weak the second you cant see from that angle and really Nick is in his face before Sheilds can even shove Miller, ten.....then Jake shoves him.....slow mo dude 50 inch plasma HD recorded it.....:thumbsup:

@ Machida....there is more than one angle last night they were showing it in slow mo from above so Im just pointing out that angle would reveal more for you.....

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
its right beneith you, Im not here to debate it, so Im just sayin there was more than one shove by Melendez the first was weak the second you cant see from that angle and really Nick is in his face before Sheilds can even shove Miller, ten.....then Jake shoves him.....slow mo dude 50 inch plasma HD recorded it.....:thumbsup:

@ Machida....there is more than one angle last night they were showing it in slow mo from above so Im just pointing out that angle would reveal more for you.....

LOL!!! I was going off ur quote kid

And NO he did not shove him anywhere NEAR as hard as Shields did.... I dont see how u can still debate that LOL!

I doesn't take a big TV to see the Obvious

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
YUP THAT DEF LOOKED LIKE SHIELDS DID THE PUSH TO ME, and Melendez had like 1 arm on the guy, so that DEF wasn't the push, or even 30% of it......

I love the old man they have for security, and how effective his holding his arms out while he watched Mayhem get Gang Banged.... Real nice for Scott Cocker to also blindly justify what they did too... Really shows how retarded he is
Both Shields and Melendez pushed him. You can see Melendez come in on the right and give Miller a little shove first then Miller pushes in closer and then they both push him away.

There is absolutely no reason for Melendez to be touching Miller at that time. He was doing an interview on national tv...

·
Banned
0 Posts

LOL!!! I was going off ur quote kid

And NO he did not shove him anywhere NEAR as hard as Shields did.... I dont see how u can still debate that LOL!

I doesn't take a big TV to see the Obvious

My response was from the part I bolded.....Im not debatng that Sheilds didnt shove him hard....kid

Im saying that Melendez shoved him twice, the second ws hard...then Sheilds....funny how two diff people see different things....

Im out I know what happened...:thumb02:

Your right you dont need a 50 inch plasma but as opposed to internet clips....uh yeah, also it didnt cut out for me so i saw the whole deal....but wtf do I know.....

1 - 20 of 101 Posts