Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please MMA geniuses tell me how it is any different, JDS has never showed any great wrestling but most believe that brock will beat cain who is a good striker with excellent wrestling but JDS will be the one to beat brock because he has excellent striking but average wrestling.

So i ask thee, how is it any different than what i have pointed out? it's because of complete skulduggery, now i will tell you that i, as has a lot of other people pick certain fighters to win for the fact that we are fans of that figheter while not so much of the oppoenent.

but it seems that most people legitimately believe JDS could beat both brock and cain.

So i will remind you that a well rounded wrestler(cain) or one dimensional wrestler(brock) always beats one dimensional strikers(JDS)

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Ok, so I read that a couple of times and what I think you are stating is that a wrestler always beats a striker, is that correct?

Assuming JDS is just a striker would be incorrect, he is also a BJJ black belt under the Nog brothers I believe. JDS is extrmely quick as well, a lot faster than most strikers at HW as well, so getting a hold of him won't be as easy for either Cain or Lesnar. As he showed in the GG fight he does have some great hips, so getting a TD away from the cage will most likely be difficult as well.

With all that being said I think Lesnar beats JDS, but I think Cain vs JDS would be a fight of epic proportions.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
JDS has shown decent TDD in his last fights and I believe he has advanced BJJ at Blackhouse under the Nog brothers..

The Hardy comparison really isn't valid.
I don't really get the Daley vs Kampann deal either.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Ok, so I read that a couple of times and what I think you are stating is that a wrestler always beats a striker, is that correct?

Assuming JDS is just a striker would be incorrect, he is also a BJJ black belt under the Nog brothers I believe. JDS is extrmely quick as well, a lot faster than most strikers at HW as well, so getting a hold of him won't be as easy for either Cain or Lesnar. As he showed in the GG fight he does have some great hips, so getting a TD away from the cage will most likely be difficult as well.

With all that being said I think Lesnar beats JDS, but I think Cain vs JDS would be a fight of epic proportions.
I agree with this. I think JDS would lose to Brock. I think Cain will lose but has a shot. But I think a JDS-Cain fight could be real good. Hard to tell without seeing much or JDS on the ground. But from what I have saw I think he is strong/fast/Athletic enough to get up eventually.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
It is the other way around Cain will beat Brock then JDS will make Cain's head explode with his fists.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.