Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-06-jenna-jameson-recounts-abuse-again#more-98328

I dont know how to embed it so...if someone could...

This video made me llaauugghhhhhhh!!!

Some awesome quotes that had me in stiches lol

speaking about her life ..* I makes me wonder, what did I do wrong? *

lol aahhhhhh..I dont know....drugs and prostitution??

* we were Americas couple*

speaking about her and Tito. LOL WHAT!!! ohh man

So my question to you is..

Who is more F'd up..

Tito or Jenna ?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Probably Tito for staying after the one night stand.

Reactions: _JB_

·
Banned
689 Posts
i only saw jenna jameson and video

so i am disappoint

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
hahahah funny video:)...i dont get it he push her aside????so what....this girl is laying,and she is full of shit....Tito is not guilty...

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
she scares me more then any UFC fighter could.

i rather get in the cage with Brock then in a bed with her.

seriously.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Americas couple huh... a washed up jizz bucket and a depressed fighter who can't accept his sport has moved on and he is no longer really relevant.
I feel sorry for the kids, screw Tito and Jenna, neither of them is intelligent enough to truly be hurt by this, it's just reflexive instinct and dominance play.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
I can't bring myself to press play :( Someone needs to take care of those brand new ******* kids!

I would STILL say Tito and Jenna are above the bar for American families, only due to the fact that the kids would at least not be poor. (Also speaking on how terrible family values are in 2010) But come on, you're disrespecting your brand new kids?!?!?!??!?! I say they should give custody to Randy or Demian Maia, they seem like they would be good daddies.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
LOL! America's couple..... Tito is easily on the top 5 most hated mma fighters...

He annoys the piss out of me, and the most annoying thing about this, is that i actually listened to that stupid chick about her stupid relationship for like 5 min.....

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
What a horrible woman she really is, am sorry but pushing a woman out of your way in those circumstances is not a act of 'violence' IMO. If i found out the mother to my child was a drug addict, i would wanna leave her too and if she stood at the door to try and stop me, i too would push her out of my way. I wouldnt intend to hurt her but i would get her out of my way, simple as that. You see police officers, Security guards, Bouncer's etc. do much worse than that on a daily basis, with out even a eyebrow raised.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
What a horrible woman she really is, am sorry but pushing a woman out of your way in those circumstances is not a act of 'violence' IMO. If i found out the mother to my child was a drug addict, i would wanna leave her too and if she stood at the door to try and stop me, i too would push her out of my way. I wouldnt intend to hurt her but i would get her out of my way, simple as that. You see police officers, Security guards, Bouncer's etc. do much worse than that on a daily basis, with out even a eyebrow raised.
^ this

and I actually stopped making my post moments are finishing the video... i then left and watched again what mr north had to say on the subject :D

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
I suspect they had a near-miss moment of having an actual meaningful relationship and weren't equipped to deal with it. I don't suspect people tell her what she needs to hear very often either.

She makes me throw up in my mouth just a little.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
fist time commenting on this situation since the post before where all just Tito's side of the sorry and speculation about what happened, so felt that no way could anyone know what happened and truly say if Tito is guilty or not.

But I think if what she is saying is ture then there is NO WAY Tito is a wife beater, simply pushing her aside is not wife beating imo, I with Tito now, I hope he does not losoe his place in the UFC over this meaningless incident which is blown way out of proportion.

·
Registered
365 Posts
After watching the video, and hearing about the sexual complaints Jenna had for Tito it's become painfully obvious what conversation Jenna had with him which lead to this altercation:

"Tito you can never please the way the LA Lakers were able to".

She's lucky she only got away with a shove. I think he went easy on her.

lol @ her dramatic overacting. "It can happen to anyone".

Give me a break, that five and dime cooze has likely been beaten severely at times in her life given the crowd and lifestyle she surrounded herself with and now Tito shoving her is some dramatic altercation?

She's just trying to get back into the media spotlight again because people stopped giving a damn over a decade ago... and even then they didn't give a damn... they only gave a left nut... if nothing better was on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.