Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Abusive
1,806 Posts
I'm convinced that Coker doesn't have a clue as to who is going to fight who, and for what title. I believe he's talking out of his ass to get people talking about Strikeforce.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Miller, Cung Le, Kennedy, Diaz, Souza, Lawler, Hendo, Santiago.

Make it happen Croker!

·
The Title Guy
18,060 Posts
Make it happen

Yeah Miller, Cung Le, Kennedy, Diaz, Souza, Lawler, Hendo, Santiago sounds like a good tournament!

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
It could be great! Especially if Miller and Jacare were matched up in the first round. That could be a hyped fight.

But, I doubt it will play out that way. Strikeforce is a mess :(

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Miller and Jacare

They hate each other. I can not wait to see them fight again and see Miller motivated and at the top of his game. Hopefully this time he won't soccer kick him though.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Strikeforce really needs to get there act together. THings are just messy.

Kanto you can't in Dream either...

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I think I read Coker talking about Benji Radach being in this tournament.

That would be sick, I'd love to see Radach matched up against any of the Strikeforce middleweights right now.. he always comes to fight.. A very tough opponent.

·
The Title Guy
18,060 Posts
Benji Radach

Well who between Miller, Cung Le, Kennedy, Diaz, Souza, Lawler, Hendo, Santiago would he face and who of those guys would be dropped (I'm guessing Diaz probably won't be fighting in it anyways)?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Well who between Miller, Cung Le, Kennedy, Diaz, Souza, Lawler, Hendo, Santiago would he face and who of those guys would be dropped (I'm guessing Diaz probably won't be fighting in it anyways)?
I don't think Le is going to be in this torunament.

I'd love to see Radach slug it out with Santiago.

·
The Title Guy
18,060 Posts
Radach slug it

I'm thinking Diaz won't be in it considering he still has to get that punishment for the Nashville Brawl!

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
I'm convinced that Coker doesn't have a clue as to who is going to fight who, and for what title. I believe he's talking out of his ass to get people talking about Strikeforce.
I thought he already threw out some names?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I don't see how Radach deserves to be in. Should Smith be in? He beat Radach in his last fight. If either of these guys get in then you have to put Le in.
Le doesn't want in.

Hendo doesn't want in.

Miller and Diaz are suspended. Even though Diaz is competing at WW I don't think he'd be opposed to jumping in there if asked.

That's four down. If Smith and Radach wanted to compete or make a run as a contender for that tournament I wouldn't be against it.

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
Le doesn't want in.

Hendo doesn't want in.

Miller and Diaz are suspended. Even though Diaz is competing at WW I don't think he'd be opposed to jumping in there if asked.

That's four down. If Smith and Radach wanted to compete or make a run as a contender for that tournament I wouldn't be against it.
I didn't think Miller was suspended for that long. Is he suspended as long as Diaz?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I didn't think Miller was suspended for that long. Is he suspended as long as Diaz?
Diaz is out until late Sept. I remember reading from a few sources that they both got 90s. I'll have to dig it up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts