Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source: Cindy Ortiz

Joe Riggs had to pull out of UFN 7 (Shamrock vs. Ortiz) and some MMA message boards have comments posted that are quite insensitive surrounding his decision.

Joe buried his baby girl last month and his wife was rushed into emergency surgery this evening, according to one of his friends who posted a message from Joe on the mma.tv board.

Whether you are a fan of Joe's or not, he and his family sure could use our thoughts and prayers at this time. Thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I hope this is not true but if it is, it is horrible. Joe and his family will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Yea great time to bring something like that up MMAfreak:thumbsdown: There is no thread about Joe Riggs having HIV and it has nothing to do with this subject. And why did you say you hope this is true you sick f*ck.

That's horrible to hear Trey B. I'd really hope this ISN"T true but it's a very sad situation. I would hate to be in his shoes right now. His family will definately be in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You don't get my wording do you. I said these rumors are probably true unlike your rumors about Riggs having HIV. That is what I meant. I hope no one is hurt, the only person I would want to see hurt is you.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Well when something is this serious then you should keep those kind of comments to yourself. Trying to pick a fight with me in a thread that has to do with people dying :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: GREAT MODERATOR grow the **** up asshole

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Trey B knows Joe Riggs in person, I don't think he would post crap thats not true about him, trolls on the forum like wouldluv2fightu saying he has HIV would. Thankfully wouldluv2fightu has been warned and hopefully will stop abusing staff members and solve his problems without coarse language and offensive gestures.

What happened to his daughter? Did she have a disease or an accident that caused her her life?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts