Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fight was not shown on TV, I dug the results off Sherdog. Riggs came out and slammed Von Flue and Von Flue gave Riggs his back. Riggs goes for the rear naked choke and turns it into a triangle choke. Von Flue taps. Riggs wins 2:01 of the first round by triangle choke submission.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Rush said:
This fight was not shown on TV, I dug the results off Sherdog. Riggs came out and slammed Von Flue and Von Flue gave Riggs his back. Riggs goes for the rear naked choke and turns it into a triangle choke. Von Flue taps. Riggs wins 2:01 of the first round by triangle choke submission.
Not Surprising in the least!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I felt that Jason Von Flue was Riggs type of opponent and I would have been suprised if he didn't win but I am suprised he won with a submission. I would have thought that Riggs would have knocked him out.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew Riggs wouldn't KO him I thought TKO or doctor stoppage but submission. I really want to see the fight. To bad Fight Night matches are rare to find over the internet.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
:laugh: Von Flue giving Riggs the finger then tapping afterwards was hilarious!:laugh:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
TheOaf66 said:
actually it was right before he tapped, that was what made if funny
Haha that's exactly what Bonnar was saying and you quoted him to correct him lol.

I saw this fight on TV why didn't any of you? It would have been funny if he said something about the HIV post I made like Koscheck did about the lay-and-pray comments we all make.:laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts