Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Back when Joe was a host for Fear Factor, he got in a physical altercation with one of the participants. It almost led to a real fight.

Here you go for the people who haven't watched it. Enjoy the limited vocabulary as the two are about to go at it. I would like to see Joe choke him out:thumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has Rogan ever actually fought anyone? Like I know he trains but does he have any MMA fights?
He has no MMA fights.

He believes that in order to be a real fighter, you need to only have that as your focus in life.

On top of that, he does not wish to run up big hills, hit tires with a sledgehammer and take ice baths on a weekly basis:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok. has he ever fought another comedian?
LOL. Sort of.

He once walked on stage, as another comedian was performing, interrupted him by accusing him of stealing jokes.

The guy's name is Carlos Mencia, a pretty succesful comedian, but in the comic community notorious for plagiarism. Hence, Rogan calls him "Menstealia".:thumbsup:

Video of the incident:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gVYfDCgYxk

·
SPEED KILLS
4,130 Posts
Haha go Joe, PULL HIS HAIR YOU ARE 100X TOUGHER!!! Should never have touched the guy, he obviously wasn't that angry.

A lame attack followed by "wow Joe is like 100x tougher..." hilarious clip.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
So I have been watching all the videos that are related to that and have come to a conclusion that Rogan is a f*cking bad *ss. He makes people look so stupid if they get in his face.

He is a great pick upp for the UFC.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts