Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be pretty funny watching rogan fight.lol i think fear would be a factor for him :laugh:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've heard rumors that hes supposed to fight wesly snipes there probably fake but that would be awsome. i would love to see rogan get his ass kicked

·
Registered
53 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
I think it would be pretty funny watching rogan fight.lol i think fear would be a factor for him :laugh:
ya right... hes ben fighting for a long long time...

What fans may not know is Rogan’s life-long passion for martial arts and specifically Ultimate Fighting Championship’s mixed martial arts’ blend of boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, jiu-jitsu and karate. Rogan earned a black belt at 15 with just two years of training. Soon he became the Massachusetts full contact tae kwon do champion four consecutive times. By the age of 19, he won the U.S. Open Tae Kwon Do Championship, and as the lightweight champion, he went on to beat both the middle and heavyweight title-holder to take home the Grand Championship.
http://www.mmafighting.com/news/joerogan.html

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
sorry I do not take anyone seriously who claims to have earned a black belt in 2 years, like this Tiger schulmans school on long Island a 6 year old girls earned her black belt after training only two years, its an insult to serious martial artists everywhere weather MMA or not

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
The Don said:
sorry I do not take anyone seriously who claims to have earned a black belt in 2 years, like this Tiger schulmans school on long Island a 6 year old girls earned her black belt after training only two years, its an insult to serious martial artists everywhere weather MMA or not
I don't care if she is a black belt or not I could still probably beat her ass.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The Don said:
read the rest, comment on that...the facts kinda speak for themselves!!!:laugh:

doesnt matter what you think...fact is he could hold his own.

The Don said:
oh and for the record. I'll step into the ring and use his body to take out my frustrations and then use his empty skull as a chip bowl to watch UFC 61
haha...look at you ...e-thuggin on the internet...lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
The Don said:
:cheeky4: yes I did read everything and I stand by what I said I would gladly get into the ring with him. I'll take him to the ground and give him the tyson treatment.:cheeky4:
:laugh:

thats cute!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:D you do realize I am just messing with you right? GRanted I would still step into the ring but I would need at least 6 months of training to get back into shape.. Hmm I wonder how long I could have kept ya going:cheeky4:

·
Registered
22 Posts
DON...............please tell me you didnt say that you could beat up the 6 yr old little girl. LMAO maybe I misunderstood.

Tress

·
Registered
15 Posts
Craze

I just seen your post in the Dream Ppv thread, someone should see how much $ it would take to make it happen:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think that would be the fight of the night:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey if joes trained properly it would be ok like when he almost knocked out someone on fear factor thats hilarious. And about him fighting westley snipes it wud be a funny match, the host of fear factor versing blade.​

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Joe Rogan fighting

.....yeah...GO JOE!...lol...I say Rogan wins by Submission if Snipes doesn't KO him first....:laugh: Oh yeah....Dana would cash in huge from a fight like this...lol

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
The Don said:
:D you do realize I am just messing with you right? GRanted I would still step into the ring but I would need at least 6 months of training to get back into shape.. Hmm I wonder how long I could have kept ya going:cheeky4:
i dont know what kind of fighter you are..but joe's best friend is eddie bravo..and joe has the record to prove he can stand up fight...and if he rolls with eddy he has to have picked up some jiu jitsu..im not saying he can beat a professional mma fighter..but he could probably take your average joe..no pun intended..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.