7,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

LOLL

I bet no one expected to see this.

When they woke up this morning.

·
Super Moderator
8,145 Posts
Thats viewers rather than credibility. Joe Rogan is world famous and has viewers from all over the globe whereas the others are just American shows from what I can tell.

What I like about podcasts such as Joes is that they go out live, there is no selective editing so what you see is what you get. Its up to the viewer to decide the credibility of the guest rather than a news channel spoon feeding you selected segments.

·
Premium Member
7,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the goal were to vet credibility for podcasts, current events and news networks.

Ratings might be one metric used to measure it.

Joe Rogan's podcast features guests and topics people are interested in other news networks don't cover.

Most news networks cover only one side of a story. Joe Rogan makes a better effort to cover both.

The higher ratings are a factor of greater credibility in covering neglected topics and guests other networks ignore and sweep under a rug.

·
The Title Guy
18,117 Posts
Yeah some cabal of 200 "scientists" who were really a bunch of nurses, psychiatrists, social workers and very few actual scientists that petitioned Spotify to essentially bad Joe Rogan. He is making that platform bank so there's no way they'll take him off because they are smart enough to make money. He's all about entertainment and he tells the truth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts