1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
No, Shut up Luzar^^Joe Rogan is awesome

·
Registered
46 Posts
i cant stand joe rogan he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about. jim brown from ufc 1 was a better fight commemtator

·
Registered
112 Posts
oddtodd76 said:
Rogan is a tard.
Joe Rogan is perfect for the UFC...He calls it the way he see's it....In the fight between Evans and Bonnar he said the ref that scored the fight 29-29 should never referee another fight again in the UFC....Believe me it took some balls to say that....

I think Rogan and other people are tired of seeing these fighters work hard to win the fight only to have it stolen from them in the end....Jardine should have gotten the decison over Bonnar as well....So anyone who thinks Rogan is a Tard just because he calls it the way he see's it must be a Leben fan or hater....

P.S. Rogan said Leben was just outclassed....I LOVED IT..In Rogan's own words...WOW...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzgjOR5f_Sc&search=Chris Leben

·
Registered
153 Posts
I do admit he called it right on the 29-29 decision. But, he was also talking about how jurgel needed to learn standup...He did pretty good to me.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
yea true that. He does seem to know alot i dont know why ppl have a prb with him. and i still think its sweet when he beat that guys ass on fearfactor

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Who ever said jim brown was better then rogan is the tard. Joe rogan knows a lot about mma and explains what the fighter should be doing to avoid a situation. "That judge should be shot" lol Mike goldberg is just a *** who wants to talk about xyience and Blade.........

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm sure Rogan knows more about the fights and what's happening than msot of us since he actually trains. When it comes to MMA, he does know his shit.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Yeah he knows his stuff.
LOL i like your sig making fun of rush........

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I don't have a problem with Rogan. He doesn't understand fighting that well, but that's why he has guys that are fighters comentating with him. Beyond that, the guys not an idiot.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Now i made one. YEah....

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I like rogan as a commintator. You ever heard the fight proffessor from old pride ppv's. He was horrible. And goldberg talks like Yoda what a dork. I like rogan and he sticks up for the fighter's. And he was right about that judge and he's not going to kiss ass he says what he thinks.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts