Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· canadian champ
1,604 Posts
I like rogan as a commintator. You ever heard the fight proffessor from old pride ppv's. He was horrible. And goldberg talks like Yoda what a dork. I like rogan and he sticks up for the fighter's. And he was right about that judge and he's not going to kiss ass he says what he thinks.

· canadian champ
1,604 Posts
Craze said:
how about joe rogan calling diego sanchez vs joe allesio a great fight at ufc 61. that fight was a disgrace. rogan also says completely obvious things such as "when that submission was locked you could tell he did not want to be there" no really who wants to be caught in a submission. and the jim brown thing was a joke. jim brown didnt know what he was talking about either but at least he kept his mouth shut. Rogans gotta go
This i agree with that. That was a horrible fight. He jumped on his back and tried to spoon him into submission. But I disagree with getting rid of rogan. He rules and like some memeber's said he tells it like it is and isn't afraid to say anything. The judge that scored that 29-29 was watching the ring girls. Although i don't blame him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.