Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
how about joe rogan calling diego sanchez vs joe allesio a great fight at ufc 61. that fight was a disgrace. rogan also says completely obvious things such as "when that submission was locked you could tell he did not want to be there" no really who wants to be caught in a submission. and the jim brown thing was a joke. jim brown didnt know what he was talking about either but at least he kept his mouth shut. Rogans gotta go

· canadian champ
1,604 Posts
Craze said:
how about joe rogan calling diego sanchez vs joe allesio a great fight at ufc 61. that fight was a disgrace. rogan also says completely obvious things such as "when that submission was locked you could tell he did not want to be there" no really who wants to be caught in a submission. and the jim brown thing was a joke. jim brown didnt know what he was talking about either but at least he kept his mouth shut. Rogans gotta go
This i agree with that. That was a horrible fight. He jumped on his back and tried to spoon him into submission. But I disagree with getting rid of rogan. He rules and like some memeber's said he tells it like it is and isn't afraid to say anything. The judge that scored that 29-29 was watching the ring girls. Although i don't blame him.

· 1 2 3 Blast Off!
3,071 Posts
The topic should be "Mike Goldberg is RETARDED!!" <<He rather talk about Blade the whole fight finale...........

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Wait for Bill Goldberg to commentate at WFA King of the Streets. He will be way worse than Rogan. Rogan sometimes is pretty straight forward or sometimes not right at all and annoying as heck. But most of the times I can live with him commentating UFC.

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
alot of people bash joe rogan and praise mike goldberg, i dont get it. Joe Rogan is the one that will actually call a fight, all mike does is plug shit like when the next ppv event will take place, when it comes to calling a fight mike goldberg sucks.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
brownpimp88 said:
alot of people bash joe rogan and praise mike goldberg, i dont get it. Joe Rogan is the one that will actually call a fight, all mike does is plug shit like when the next ppv event will take place, when it comes to calling a fight mike goldberg sucks.
Yeah, I hate Mike Goldberg. Joe Rogan is always talking about the fight and Mike Goldberg ignores him and says "Blade the series starting after this show". Then he always says "Tonight, this person takes on this person for the title in are main event" when its the first match of the PPV. He's just some idiot who talks about sponsors and says nothing about UFC except where certain fighters are fighting out of. Then he starts talking about sponsors.

· Premium Member
6,069 Posts
joe rogan is the man he knows his sh't..and he throws in an occasional joke that will make u laugh..and he sais watever is on his mind..i think hes kinda cookoo

· Outta My Head
1,259 Posts
Rogan isn't that bad. Now if you want bad commentating, get a hold of some of the old Gladiator Challenge tapes and listen to Eddie Bravo. Not only is some of it completely nonsensical, but his voice just is not made for commentating.

· Registered
20 Posts
Rogan

I just can't figure this guy out. He clearly has a favorite fighter for every fight, and if the guy wins he's like I am a huge fan. If his pick loses he comes with the anything can happen in mma. He sure nailed the Silva/Leben fight, but we all knew Leben hadn't fought anybody. I enjoyed "THE NATURAL" during ufc 61, and wouldn't mind seeing him in the booth again.

· Registered
223 Posts
I like Joe Rogan and I think he does a good job. Honestly ,when I'm watching a fight I'm not paying too much atention to the commentators unless they really say something stupid. I really believe Rogan is a MMA fan, if he was'nt calling the fight he would probably be in the audience. Jim Brown was a great football player and a tough guy for sure but he did'nt know jack squat about MMA and it showed. Mike Goldberg sounds silly for sure but it is'nt his choice to plug TV shows thats just business, there will always be someone in that role.

· 1 2 3 Blast Off!
3,071 Posts
Wow! Joe Tapped him soooooo easily. That guy sucked and joe is a beast

· Registered
61 Posts
Ex-Battousai said:
Rogan is an idiot he cant even host fear factor and he has no buisness in ufc.
He doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about. He pisses me off,
I WANT TO FIGHT ROGAN!!
According to what I understand, you can meet up with him where he trains, badmouth him a little, and he'll fight you. I've seen him roll a couple times. The guy isn't half bad.

· Registered
7 Posts
I can't believe my very first post here is about Joe Rogan...but whatever he is, at least he talks loud and clear, and seems to be really into, and excited about the fights. I couldn't understand half of what Randy Couture was saying cuz he was so quiet. Personally I'm only pissed at Rogan for ruining The Man Show, as long as I can hear the dude, I'm cool with him on UFC.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.