Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Gman said:
According to what I understand, you can meet up with him where he trains, badmouth him a little, and he'll fight you. I've seen him roll a couple times. The guy isn't half bad.
I didn't kno that rogan had a butt buddy:laugh: listen rogan is the worst thing that happened to mma give me where i can find him and ill tell hhim he is a joke to his face.

· Administrator
2,133 Posts
Ex-Battousai said:
I didn't kno that rogan had a butt buddy:laugh: listen rogan is the worst thing that happened to mma give me where i can find him and ill tell hhim he is a joke to his face.
im thinking live video cast to our members only, that would be awesome :D

· Registered
46 Posts
Ex-Battousai said:
Rogan is an idiot he cant even host fear factor and he has no buisness in ufc.
He doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about. He pisses me off,
I WANT TO FIGHT ROGAN!!
:thumbsup: I definately agree Rogan has no idea whats going on as far as him doing mma he is probably just as bad as his commentating. you guys who are fighting Ex about it obviously must be in rogan's fan club cause this guy is a loser.

· Registered
27 Posts
Come On People Get Your Heads Out Of Your Rears

Dude ...first Off .... All You Shit Talkers ... Why Dont You Try And Get Into The Ring With The Guy And See If He Dosent Pound The Hell Out Of You ! The Guy Has Been Involved With Mma For A While ... He Says Exactly What He Thinks ... No One Said He Is Suposed To Think The Same Way You Do ! This Is The United States Where You Can Say Anything You Want So Dont Hate On Rogan Because You Dont Agree With What He Says ... Why Dont You Just Say I Thinik Differently .... And If You Cant Do That .... Just Get In The Ring With Him And Stop Whining Like A Lil Girl!

· Registered
2,195 Posts
ALSKI12 said:
Dude ...first Off .... All You Shit Talkers ... Why Dont You Try And Get Into The Ring With The Guy And See If He Dosent Pound The Hell Out Of You ! The Guy Has Been Involved With Mma For A While ... He Says Exactly What He Thinks ... No One Said He Is Suposed To Think The Same Way You Do ! This Is The United States Where You Can Say Anything You Want So Dont Hate On Rogan Because You Dont Agree With What He Says ... Why Dont You Just Say I Thinik Differently .... And If You Cant Do That .... Just Get In The Ring With Him And Stop Whining Like A Lil Girl!
Ok first off THe man made the call he thought was right.. he does not have the option of instant replay in the ring.. I think his decision was wrong.. but if I was right there with teh speed those elbows were coming in the position he was in.. I more then likely would have made the same call. It was not until I saw the slow motion 3 or 4 times did I think ken was actually with it and that those last few shots were glancing blows, regardless of what the loud mouth punk says( that would be Tito Great fighter bad person ) So I support the Ref 100%. He was looking out for the fighters saftey and you can not fault a man for that even if in hindsight it was more then likely the wrong call

· Registered
46 Posts
I hate joe rogan and I have said that many times on this forum. I have no idea y people try to stick up for him. but at least I give reasons y I hate joe rogan. the only reason i hear that supports y ppl like him is they say he says what he thinks . Good im glad he says what he thinks but that doesnt make him a good fight commentator. because 9times out of 10 the stuff he thinks is absolute bullsh*t. I respect people that say what they think but in this sport if u wanna say what u think it better be legit. the commentators should be actual UFC veteran fighters who not only know what they r talking about but have lived it.

· Registered
46 Posts
And as for rogans mma skills. how does a guy who commentates UFC, hosts fear factor, and does stand up comedy have time to train and stay in good enough shape to fight . So actualy to all u ppl saying "U should fight joe rogan he would kick ur ass" I would fight joe rogan and my only MMA skills are my wrestling skills and i have done a little mma trainingg during wrestling offseason. and I could proabably beat this guy by just my stamina alone hed be gassed after about 1 minute and i would double leg his ass and ground and pound him

· Registered
223 Posts
Craze said:
And as for rogans mma skills. how does a guy who commentates UFC, hosts fear factor, and does stand up comedy have time to train and stay in good enough shape to fight . So actualy to all u ppl saying "U should fight joe rogan he would kick ur ass" I would fight joe rogan and my only MMA skills are my wrestling skills and i have done a little mma trainingg during wrestling offseason. and I could proabably beat this guy by just my stamina alone hed be gassed after about 1 minute and i would double leg his ass and ground and pound him

This topic looks played out, the people that hate Rogan have said their piece and the people that don;t have a problem with him have said their piece. Lets save the talk about beating the guy up because everyone knows thats not going to happen.

· Registered
46 Posts
Keithpas said:
This topic looks played out, the people that hate Rogan have said their piece and the people that don;t have a problem with him have said their piece. Lets save the talk about beating the guy up because everyone knows thats not going to happen.
agreed im not gunna waste anymore time on rogan hes not worth it

· Registered
565 Posts
oddtodd76 said:
I do admit he called it right on the 29-29 decision. But, he was also talking about how jurgel needed to learn standup...He did pretty good to me.

Joe Rogan was praising Gurgel's stand-up, you need to listen a little more.
Joe Rogan is very knowledgable on the subject of mma, obviously you are not.
He does a fantastic job, most people just dont like his voice.

· Registered
565 Posts
Craze said:
Joe Rogan trains with Bas Rutten, jackass. He also does alot of BJJ, why dont you get your facts straight before bashing on someone, the man does a great job, he knows exactly what he is talking about. which is more than I can say for you

· Registered
46 Posts
Cbingham said:
Joe Rogan trains with Bas Rutten, jackass. He also does alot of BJJ, why dont you get your facts straight before bashing on someone, the man does a great job, he knows exactly what he is talking about. which is more than I can say for you
u really believe joe rogan does all that training while doing 2 shows and has a stand up comedy carreer. give me a break. and If he trains so hard and is such a good fighter y doesnt he fight. the UFC let a scrub like Danny Abbadi fight a preliminary fight im sure they would let rogan fight. If they did let him fight it would be a big event i know i would watch it. As for u thinking he is a good commentator well there is nothing i can say thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. u have ur opinion and i have mine I have alrdy said my peice and obviously ur mind cant be changed and thats fine. say what u want about rogan about how much u like him and how greatu think he is thats fine by me. but lets not attack me for sharing my opinions

· Banned
110 Posts
Joe Rogan, he's so-so. Some times he's an annoying and not right, and other times he's annoying and right. An example of him being wrong is at UFC 53, first round of the Franklin and Tanner fight, Franklin dominated the round in my opinion and Tanner only had one lucky punch that got Franklin down ust like Fujita did to Emelianenko. So Bravo predicted 10-9 for Tanner and then Joe Rogan is like "Why not 10-8 for Tanner", that is an example of being totally incorrect by Rogan. I think Randy Couture was a way better announcer; he kept his mouth shut and knows a lot about the game. Oh, and Mike Goldberg is far more worse than Joe Rogan. All he says is "Blade this; this movie; next PPV" we don't care about upcoming crap not to do with UFC.

· Registered
27 Posts
Rogan ... Rogan ... Rogan !

Cbingham said:
Joe Rogan was praising Gurgel's stand-up, you need to listen a little more.
Joe Rogan is very knowledgable on the subject of mma, obviously you are not.
He does a fantastic job, most people just dont like his voice.
I THINK THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS OF JOE AND WISH THEY WERE HIM ... THATS ALL ... JUST A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO WISH THEY HAD HIS GAME MONEY AND FIGHTING ABILITY.. THATS WHY THEY HATE ON HIM !

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.