Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently Joe Rogan's gonna eat at a resturaunt down the street from where I live tommarow. Its a resturaunt where my sister works so its pritty damn funny. I guess he's doing his comedy tour or something in Cleveland and he's gonna stop here and eat. Pritty cool I guess. Just though id share.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Apparently Joe Rogan's gonna eat at a resturaunt down the street from where I live tommarow. Its a resturaunt where my sister works so its pritty damn funny. I guess he's doing his comedy tour or something in Cleveland and he's gonna stop here and eat. Pritty cool I guess. Just though id share.
Do you know if he's still going to be at the fight Saturday? I have tickets and I think he's a great commentator.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Is the Risque' Cafe really a restaurant?

·
Registered
92 Posts
MMA1990 said:
You gotta be stoked. For as much as I think he plays his part for UFC, he knows his shit. I heard he has a full sleave of MMA tats, check it out for us fans of Joe Rogan.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I always like hearing Rogan commentate, although his voice does get unbelieveably annoying at times. He knows what he's talking about, and he does a pretty good job of educating new fans of MMA. He doesn't get a lot of help from Goldberg, that's for sure.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
TheJame said:
I always like hearing Rogan commentate, although his voice does get unbelieveably annoying at times. He knows what he's talking about, and he does a pretty good job of educating new fans of MMA. He doesn't get a lot of help from Goldberg, that's for sure.
Pretty much. Rogan has grown on me, though his constant use of the word "Wicked" annoys me. He's much better than Frank Trigg. Then again, anyone is better than Frank Trigg.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damone said:
"He's caught!!!!!!!!!!.....wait, he got out"
So many catch phrases if he was an action figure he'd have an unlimited amount of shit to say. "BANG! On the button!" "Ken Shamrocks got the heart of a lion!" "HE IS ROCKED!!!" for a few.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
"Ken Shamrock's got the heart of a lion" will forever be burned in my brain. Rogan must've said it 30 times in that first Tito vs Ken fight.

It's like he didn't really have anything positive to say about Ken, so instead of saying "Wow, Tito is legally killing this guy", he brings up Ken's LION SIZED HEART!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts