Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The American Dream
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or was it weird seeing Rogans tattoos at the weigh ins?

Im not saying they are bad tattoos by any means im just used to seeing him in a nice dress shirt looking all clean.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
That's actually a much cooler tat than you see on a lot of fighters.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Joe Rogan's head is huge, and his neck. I reckon he could take a solid punch, he should fight.

Nice sleeve btw

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Its sort of a shame Rogan never got into the game. Obviously its too late now, but I think he would have had the skills and mentality to at least put on interesting fights. Though he would always fail the drug tests.

I'm pretty sure the tattoo has alot to do with his DMT visions. In the circle there is definitely a molecule depicted, probably DMT. Also, I think there is a coiling snake, and of course the 3rd eye budhistic figure. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm pretty sure the tattoo has alot to do with his DMT visions. In the circle there is definitely a molecule depicted, probably DMT. Also, I think there is a coiling snake, and of course the 3rd eye budhistic figure. Pretty cool.
His tattoo resembles the sungod, as you can see the all seeing eye and Antichrist symbol lower down, dudes a zionist fanatic or something.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I don't know which sungod you're referring to, but the figure is definitely hindu/budhist/indian. The hair style, the ear shape, the earings and the prominent 3rd eye. Not sure what that has to do with Zionism.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Have you guys watched his "joe rogan on dmt video" its on youtube and thats the first thing that came to mind when i saw this tattoo. What he describes in his first experience with dmt.

Reactions: coldcall420

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
mmmmmmmmm...DMT

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Its sort of a shame Rogan never got into the game. Obviously its too late now, but I think he would have had the skills and mentality to at least put on interesting fights. Though he would always fail the drug tests.

first thing that came to mind when i first seen that tat.

·
"I
6,923 Posts
His tattoo resembles the sungod, as you can see the all seeing eye and Antichrist symbol lower down, dudes a zionist fanatic or something.
LOL WUT!?

That's definitely a Buddhist/Hindu tattoo, not Zionist.

Also wtf Antichrist symbol? Are you talking about the molecular chain at the bottom? Because that's most assuredly a molecular chain, not the symbol of the antichrist o_O

·
Registered
266 Posts
LOL WUT!?

That's definitely a Buddhist/Hindu tattoo, not Zionist.

Also wtf Antichrist symbol? Are you talking about the molecular chain at the bottom? Because that's most assuredly a molecular chain, not the symbol of the antichrist o_O
lol i know i got carried away but, it does look like that satanic symbol

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, reminds me of his DMT experience and of a documentary I saw about DMT that links it to the hieroglyphics of the pyramids.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts