Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thnk this would make for an exciting match. both are great wrestlers and okay strikers and both decent at submission.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea diego prbly would win but if he fights like he did his last bout its anyones match

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
I thnk this would make for an exciting match. both are great wrestlers and okay strikers and both decent at submission.
Looks like you got your wish!

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Good pairing - but Diego wins that bout due to relatively more experience.
Except that Joe Stevenson has been fighting since the late 90's and has fought better competition than Diego has.

Diego wins this due to being the better grappler.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Actually, Diego wins due to having the better grappling, better stand up, better chin, better conditioning, and better pace. This is a good match up for him, although it's kind of difficult due to it being his first fight in a new weight class.

·
Cry Havoc
2,915 Posts
I think Diego striking has looked much improved esp. in the Lugi Fioravanti fight and I think he may have an edge there. On the ground I have to wonder if Diego is going to be out muscled by Stevenson who is a larger LW. Either way I cannot to see the fight, its free right?

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
I think it is free.

Think about it this way. Florian is smaller than both of them and he finished Stevenson on the ground in the first round. I know that styles make fights, but Sanchez is a better grappler than Florian in my opinion.

·
"The Great"
2,131 Posts
Sanchez looked extremely crisp in the Fioravanti fight and I think he will have a striking and grappling advantage in this fight. However, Joe Daddy pulls those stinkin guillotine's off left and right so he has to watch out for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts