Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
I thnk this would make for an exciting match. both are great wrestlers and okay strikers and both decent at submission.
Looks like you got your wish!

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Actually, Diego wins due to having the better grappling, better stand up, better chin, better conditioning, and better pace. This is a good match up for him, although it's kind of difficult due to it being his first fight in a new weight class.

·
Cry Havoc
2,914 Posts
I think Diego striking has looked much improved esp. in the Lugi Fioravanti fight and I think he may have an edge there. On the ground I have to wonder if Diego is going to be out muscled by Stevenson who is a larger LW. Either way I cannot to see the fight, its free right?

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
I think it is free.

Think about it this way. Florian is smaller than both of them and he finished Stevenson on the ground in the first round. I know that styles make fights, but Sanchez is a better grappler than Florian in my opinion.

·
"The Great"
2,131 Posts
Sanchez looked extremely crisp in the Fioravanti fight and I think he will have a striking and grappling advantage in this fight. However, Joe Daddy pulls those stinkin guillotine's off left and right so he has to watch out for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.