Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah i was thinking much the same thing. Would be a great co main event if staged in the UK, even at this early stage in his UFC career. IMO Hardy takes it too, but then i thought the same about Diego.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
I actually think this could potentially work. Espesh if it was in England. They don't train at the same camp so that's not a problem. Only reason Dana and Joe would put it off was to let them grow into bigger stars before having the fight

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Hardy gets mauled by Hathaway's wrestling TBH. I think Sanchez would be able to take Dan down, so Hathaway shouldn't have too much of a problem. Would be an interesting fight if Dan's worked hard on his TDD, but I still think Hathaway would take it.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
yeah the UFC wants as many stars as they can from the UK and putting up against one another will kind lose star power for the loser. would be a great fight though, hathaway surprised a lot people, maybe even himself, the guy is a real talent for sure.

·
Banned
439 Posts
I think a better matchup would be Hathaway vs. Stun Gun. Both are great wrestlers with decent stand up. I think the advantage would go to Stun Gun though with his amazing Judo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts