Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Vladdys wrestling needs more respect.

his record needs more respect too.

Hard to match up Jones atm. he doesnt deserve a top guy.

Randy beat Vera too.... his next fight was a top guy??

ummm. no.

·
Banned
689 Posts
this better not be dana's way of making it up to the fans because last time he was saying there was going to be an announcement that would be "HUGE" which turned out to be jones vs vera, while i was glad to hear bones getting a step up in comp i was hardly blown away by the announcement, although i did get more excited when i heard JDS would be fighting but not really a OMG announcement

·
Registered
603 Posts
This is the biggest bullshit fight EVER. You give a guy who is essentially 5-0 in the UFC and 11-0 in his career a guy that's not even top 10? WTF!?
I don't understand this fight at all really, all I can think is that they've other fights in mind, and are just keeping JONES busy until they've shuffled the pack, and worked out who they want to fight who for future cards.
For me, the way he took out Vera who gave Randy a very tough fight, proved that he belongs at the top of the pile with the LHW elite.
Ok, the UFC may think he's not quite ready for the big time, but just take a look at who he's fought and how he's beaten them, and a fight with Vladdy, shouldn't be in the equasion IMO.:confused02:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.