1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
820 Posts
I still like Josh Barnett even with all the cheating he has done. I like to think he is the best fighter not to be fighting fair.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I don't know why I can be such a huge Mir fan and not mind other people like Kos and hate this guy so much.

Just rubs me the wrong way.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I really wish Barnett wouldnt have been popped for roids again. This dude is very charismatic and could build a pretty nice following for himself in the UFC. People love to hate, Barnett is so damn arogant that folks would tune in hoping to see him get his ass kicked. Oh well, we probably wont see him in the UFC anytime soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well the sad thing is you guys showed me it's over for Josh.

All Josh has left is fan opion. He won't get hired by the ufc and he's not a good investment for strike force

so getting fans to hug his nuts is his last hope and even that's not happening.

·
The Title Guy
18,080 Posts
Barnett Fans

That is not his only support, what he needs to do is stop messing around with second tier promotions and start fighting regularly against top fighters, he can come out of this if he tries!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I don't know why I can be such a huge Mir fan and not mind other people like Kos and hate this guy so much.

Just rubs me the wrong way.
This^^^^^

I love me some Frank Mir, like Kos, and f#cking hate Barnett. He an arrogant prick and I also hate him for being a roid freak and not looking totally ripped. If your gonna cheat at least look great doing it.:thumb02:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts