Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two will square off Dec 11, on Spike at UFN..Personally I see this as a bad match up for Burkman, Burkman likes to grapple but in this fight hes up against a much better wrestler, so Im not sure how he wins this fight. Im going with my man Kos by unanimous decison

·
Registered
540 Posts
jdun11 said:
These two will square off Dec 11, on Spike at UFN..Personally I see this as a bad match up for Burkman, Burkman likes to grapple but in this fight hes up against a much better wrestler, so Im not sure how he wins this fight. Im going with my man Kos by unanimous decison
I agree. Burkmans main wepon in his fight is his wrestling and KOS is without a doubt a much better wrestler. KOS is also becoming real well rounded. This'll still be a good fight and Burkmans a tough guy so the fight will be exciting. my prediction is KOS via TKO in the 3rd or RNC in the 2nd.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh nevermind you think KOS will win too. I doubt anyone will make this bet with you seeing that Burkman was destroyed by Fitch I guy from the same camp as KOS. Burkmans gonna get killed. I like burkman his KO over Morgan was sweet but I think he's biting off a little more than he can chew.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Koscheck is going to do a good job of controlling Burkman on the ground, since he's a much better wrestler. Koscheck looked much more powerful and he was persistant on getting to a better dominant position, unlike his last fights. I think we're going to see a lot of his ground and pound here, and you know he's not going to be afraid to stand with Burkman, who's just a little better on the feet.

This might go to a decision, but I'm hoping to a Koscheck stoppage by strikes in the second round.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
jdun11 said:
does anyone want to make a bet with me on this fight?
You know me Jdun11, I'm always ready to make a bet with you! Burkman will mop the floor with the blanket. What are your terms?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts