Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
i can't wait to see what UFC nuthuggers are gunna say about Robbie in PRIDE! i think its great... he's very good and i'm excited to see him.

and again... real deal is shaping up to slap dana in his face... if he shows up to take advantage of PRIDE's offer... lol

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
90% of the American fight fans will have no clue who any of the people on the Real Deal card are, so it wont matter how good it is. As long as Liddell, Hughes, Tito, or maybe a few other guys arent on the card most people wont get too excited. Pride had some work to before they make a name for themselves to the general public in America. I dont see them surpassing UFC anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I think that after this payperview happens and new fans see pride they are gonna be hooked like a bum on crack. This payperview needs cro cop so bad though. Once I first seen him he has been my favorite fighter ever since.

·
Banned
723 Posts
moldy said:
They should all know coleman, vitor, and randleman so you think they would get excited. Plus now with lawler added the ufc crowd is sure to watch.

The casual viewer wouldn't know those guy's from Adam as they all haven't fought in the UFC in years (and were all on losing streeks when they did) and are pre TUF era. Those guy's are not going to be selling PPV buy's based on name recognition.

Pogo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts