Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
nice!

got a ticket for your friend and potential lover if you play your cards right? :wink03:

Reactions: Walker

·
Banned
820 Posts
Good, for you. Hope you have a great experience. What all seats did you get and whatnot? Do you plan on going to weigh-ins? I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Congratz again.

Reactions: Walker

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Let me give you one very big piece of advice from my experiences going to UFC fights. Don't have more than 1-2 drinks prior/throughout the event. Both times I went to UFC fights I saw people all around me completely trashed and clearly not aware of what was going on. Drink it up post fights, but I would stay sober if I were you.

Have fun, take pics, and enjoy the women who come out in their whoriest, it is a great time!

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Congrats man! I am jealous. I watch tons of MMA all of the time, but I have still never been to a live event. Have a great time and share pictures afterwards!

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice!

got a ticket for your friend and potential lover if you play your cards right? :wink03:
Definitely.

Good, for you. Hope you have a great experience. What all seats did you get and whatnot? Do you plan on going to weigh-ins? I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Congratz again.
I got arena seats- off the floor for $75 a pop. I do plan on going to the weigh-ins- mainly just depends on my work schedule.

Let me give you one very big piece of advice from my experiences going to UFC fights. Don't have more than 1-2 drinks prior/throughout the event. Both times I went to UFC fights I saw people all around me completely trashed and clearly not aware of what was going on. Drink it up post fights, but I would stay sober if I were you.

Have fun, take pics, and enjoy the women who come out in their whoriest, it is a great time!
Oh yeah definitely stoked for this it's still 2 months away. I definitely hear you on the drinking thang- I will try and limit early so I can enjoy the whole thing and still remember all of it.

Congrats man! I am jealous. I watch tons of MMA all of the time, but I have still never been to a live event. Have a great time and share pictures afterwards!
I will post pics here after the event. :thumb02:

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey me too! I got the $50 tickets (well $60 after they include all the "fees" :sign04:). I was pissed I couldn't specify which section to sit in. I wanted to get seats right behind the big hallway where the fighters are going to come out of. It would have been cool to take pics and whatnot as they were chilling in the hallway waiting to come out. I kept refreshing the ticket selection window and even tried calling in but that didn't work.

Be sure to follow Dana White on twitter and other fighters who are fighting on the card or who will be coming into town to support their fighters or even the ring girls. Dana White gives out free stuff like tickets or gloves and the others let you know where you can meet them at for after parties and whatnot.

Oh also I went to the Transiberian Orchestra show at the Frank Erwin Center and the parking situation is a nightmare. There is a small lot there that will fill up immediately and no parking on campus. There may be some garages nearby, but I will more than likely bus it or cab it there to avoid the nightmare.

·
Registered
529 Posts
UFC Fight Night 22

Anyone going? Does anyone know where the after party will be?

I went to UFC Fight Night 19 and just happened to go to the bar where the official UFC after party was at. We had a blast that night. Its our goal to find out where the party is again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.