Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I heard about him and he has some great reviews and is currently the 6th ranked in the middleweight division by mmafighting.com. He just made one of the most impressive UFC debuts ever besides Royce Gracie of coarse.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Eminem said:
^^ Dave Terrell had a nice one as well knocking out Matt Lindland in 0:24 Seconds of the first round
Although that debut was crazy I still think the best debut was Tank Abbott wooping poor John Matua's a-- in. Did you see that fight? John is probably in a coma right now lol. But Matt Lindland is a good fighter. Dave Terrell sometimes can be a crappy fighter and at other times and unbelievable fighter.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Yes it was funny......

Dave is great grappler and a dam good striker,He just messed up in his fight against Tanner i dont know what was wrong with him but the guy was doing nothing to defend him self.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Eminem said:
Dave is great grappler and a dam good striker,He just messed up in his fight against Tanner i dont know what was wrong with him but the guy was doing nothing to defend him self.
Yeah, he actually did an okay job against Evan Tanner, just a bit too nervous and hyped for the fight and tripped and got f---ed. I think if they did have a rematch Terrell would win in the second round by TKO or submission. Tanner though never gets KO'd or TKO'd because he's just a warrior and when he bleeds like heck he still fights like he did in the beginning of the fight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts