Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This guy fights at 5'6" and 150lbs, and has got to have some of the most explosive striking I've seen for anyone his size. Currently he's fighting under K-1 Max, and out of his 57 total pro fights he has 48 wins, 9 losses with 38 KOs. You can watch his highlight here.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Onganju said:

This guy fights at 5'6" and 150lbs, and has got to have some of the most explosive striking I've seen for anyone his size. Currently he's fighting under K-1 Max, and out of his 57 total pro fights he has 48 wins, 9 losses with 38 KOs. You can watch his highlight here.
and apperently was Given Iron Mike Tyson's nick name hope this guy lives up to it better then tyson did... and does not bend under the pressure

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
He's very good. He is the Sean Sherk of kickboxing K-1 to be descriptive. But he has a past of putting up boring and poor performances. He reminds me of Sean Sherk and a mix of Ricardo Arona of PRIDE.

·
Registered
187 Posts
holy smokes this guy has knock out power for his size...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
probably my fav non-ufc fighter.

so much fun to watch and an absolute inspiration to us smaller guys.

watching him demolish guys 6'3 is just beautiful.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Had the pleasure of seeing him fight in the flesh in Melbourne twice. The guy definitely comes to the ring with bad intentions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts