Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
IMO Denis Kang would beat Rich....Denis has been on a freakin on a winning streak and so has Rich....it would be an even matchup.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
What the hell is up with that sig? Did you lose a sig bet?

:thumbsdown:

Kang is well rounded, and I think he could probably take Franklin. Problem is that Franklin is a huge MW, and has a chance to get a TKO on him. This would be a good fight.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Pictures below your post. I see a bunch of genitalia, and I had to disable sig's because of it.

Thank God I wasn't at work.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
jaymackz said:
eh..give him a break..he might not know much about PRIDE..so yah =S...be helpful :D
i watch a fair bit of pride just never really came across him

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have to watch the Pride BUSHIDO ppvs to see Kang. The regular Pride ppvs only showcase 205 pounders and heavyweights. Bushido showcases the 183 pounders (Kang being one of them) and the lightweights. BTW I'd pick Kang to beat Franklin.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
i always thought dan henderson was top dog at 183 is kang better? and could silva beat either?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
aznmaniac0909 said:
i always thought dan henderson was top dog at 183 is kang better? and could silva beat either?
dan is a beast..but i think kang would beat hendo..and i think both of them would beat franklin..and they both could give silva a run for his money, especially kang.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts