Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
This has got to be the funniest rivalry ive ever seen Ken's trash talk is so bad its histerical, saying things like "i'm gonna beat your hair black" and "i'm gonna beat you in to living death" sayind stuff like this makes it hard to believe this was once the most dominant man in all of MMA.

Hopefully well see the Ken of times gone by coz if we do Titos in trouble i mean how great would it be if Ken beat Tito then Chuck to get the title one last time before he retired i know it wont happen but i want it to.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
UFC101 said:
This has got to be the funniest rivalry ive ever seen Ken's trash talk is so bad its histerical, saying things like "i'm gonna beat your hair black" and "i'm gonna beat you in to living death" sayind stuff like this makes it hard to believe this was once the most dominant man in all of MMA

Yea whe was once the most dangerous man alive, no one ever said the smartest

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
LOL. I bet Ken would be calling him racist slurs if he wasn't on the show..........Tito is mexican.......
Cherry Lips is probably gonna whoop him again but i am routing towards ken to win.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Ken is...........a bad s*** talker...........a lousy coach...............going to get his ass kicked.

·
Registered
213 Posts
ill beat you hair black what the hell does that meen lol i think that it is great that shamrock is bad at talking smack its funny no wonder ortiz is allways lafin at him poor shammy ( WELL TITO YOU BETTER COME READY COS IF YOU DONT IM GONNA BEAT YOU INTO LIVING DEATH) what the hell does that meen so he is gonna beat him up so badly tito will be dead but he will be alive so shammy is gamma turn tito into a ZOMBI WHAT

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ken will destroy Tito! I do agree on the show that he has been a bit of a jerk but temper and losing probably got to him and well, he just snapped I guess.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I still have Ken as one of my favorites(gotta change that) and he's acting like THAT uncle ... you know the one ... the guy who's goin around to all the kids under 10 and sayin, "feel my muscle"!

lol, his bicep, I mean.

Its like he's noticeing his gray comin in and has to prove ..... something. I think he's gonna prove he can't beat Tito.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
The Don said:
Ken is always snapping from what I can recall...
he grew up on the street where he always got into fights with black people.......he might be a racist.....

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
maybe maybe not he is irish if the name is a true indication, we irish people just have a temper some times I used to have a bad one but my martial arts training helped me learn to control it now it is rare that I lash out physically I have ALOT more self control.

·
Registered
583 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
I never laughed so hard when tito was laughing at shamrock during the b4 fight conference, then ken kicked the chair.lol

Hah ya dude I just watched that video and I broke out into laughter. That living death line was just funny as hell, the way Tito laughed also made me laugh.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Rush said:
Wtf lol. Ken Shamrock is on drugs or something. Out of nowhere he started being a complete jerk to Tito just to get on Tito's temper and cocky problems. Oh well, at UFC 61 Shamrock will lose by decision.
Tito did the same stuff so, so what.......So did ali.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6178484605103864557&q=Tito+Ortiz
LOL^^^^^^^:cheeky4: :laugh: :thumbsup: :D ;)
"So if i was you, i hope you come ready because i am going to beat you into a living death"
Moment of silence and.........AHAHHAHAHHAHAH and kicks the chair, even dana though it was funny:D

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL. I bet Ken would be calling him racist slurs if he wasn't on the show..........Tito is mexican.......
Cherry Lips is probably gonna whoop him again but i am routing towards ken to win.
Lol ya me and m Boy made up the "Cherry Lips"Ortiz and some guy used ti on Youtube

Ken "Scenile" Shamrock V.s "Tito Cherry lips" Ortiz

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
Hah ya dude I just watched that video and I broke out into laughter. That living death line was just funny as hell, the way Tito laughed also made me laugh.
Ken forgets that he's not a professional "wrestler" anymore. He actually has to be capable of backing up any of the shit that he talks.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Eminem said:
Lol ya me and m Boy made up the "Cherry Lips"Ortiz and some guy used ti on Youtube

Ken "Scenile" Shamrock V.s "Tito Cherry lips" Ortiz
Yeah, That would be great for Celebrity death match. LOL it could happen but not to many people know who he is....but that would be cool

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
The reason Ken Shamrock kicked the chair because his joke is lame and just funny and everyone thinks it was unrealistic. Tito is the one who will send Ken into retirement or worse...a mental institution, lol just joking.

I think the mental institution already kicked can out as a lost cause... plus they hated his jokes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.