Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"News on Ken Shamrocks future!

Now heres another rumor that will be proven true in the next week or so...

Rumor has it Ken has signed with the WFA, possibly walking out on a current contract with the UFC, pissing Dana off to once rumored lands. Initially the WFA wanted to set up Bas Rutten VS. Ken Shamrock, however with Bas injured the way he is the October show MAY feature Rampage Jackson VS Ken Shamrock.

HOWEVER, the rumor mill is saying that Ken isnt sure if he wants his october match to be against Jackson, as Rampage is a difficult opponent for anyone...and Ken may want an easier match to stack a win before stepping back up to top competition.

Ken has no plans on retiring, and will continue to compete until he is physically incapable of doing it.

Tank Abbot Vs. Ken Shamrock is a match the WFA is pursuing, and if Tank signs with the WFA...the October might not have Rampage on the card, and feature Abbott Vs. Shamrock.

Regardless, expect Ken on the october card for the WFA."

Take this as a grain of salt. We'll see what comes of it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hopefully he doesn't give up on Tito Oritz. I know, I know, "he beat his ass twice!" but I think Ken can pull out a win on Tito.

I'd love to see Ken fighting anywhere, but I'd much rather it in the UFC.

·
Registered
612 Posts
i also like shamrock.

but people suck, even the other fighters at my gym are sick of him and i think if he keeps fighting he will loose any remianing respect people have.

Dont get me wrong, thats a very sad thing because if the man wants to fight then let him fight, but everyone i talk to says they want him to retire, yet he insists on going on.

We i think its great but i think everyone is going to hate on him for it.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think this would be good for Ken actually, get his mind of all the UFC drama and Tito stuff preoccupying his mind so he can just focus on fighting. Apparantely somewhere he lost his focus... because he is getting old, and maybe not nearly what he used to be... but I think if he could just concentrate on training his ass off, he could still get it done. Maybe not a champion level right off the bat, but possibly in the future. His UFC career is about gone.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
It probably would be best if Ken signed on with another organization. The man actually thinks the UFC is out to get him because of what happened at Bitter Rivals. That and the whole I wanna beat Tito thing really messed with his head.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
go ken, i will still watch him no matter where he goes

·
Registered
268 Posts
Borat Sagdiyev said:
WFA now signs men of great weakness??
i would crush shamrock if he entered my place of sleep!

Dude, my sister would crush someone like you. Show some ****ING respect where it is due. You are nothing compared to Ken Shamrock.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Borat Sagdiyev said:
WFA now signs men of great weakness??
i would crush shamrock if he entered my place of sleep!
hahaha, thats soemthign you tell yourself to sleep at night, hey if it works for you that fine, but its to say soemthignyou know will never happen.

You wont ever get a chance to fight ken so u can talk trash, if you were onthe opposite side of the ring from him it would be all hug and kisses.

and what do you mean ur place of sleep? like ur dreams? yeah i bet u can kick his ass, in your dreams.

·
Registered
268 Posts
MMA freak said:
Hes just infuriated that he was banned once again due to some of his posts he didn't think before saying. Now hes out for revenge and will be banned shortly again. Just leave him alone.
True, he probably wants attention..

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
spearsoldier said:
True, he probably wants attention..
I told you, adminmma just KTFO of ConorM by IP banning him. Now lets discuss the thread. Ken Shamrock is not going to WFA as he will retire after his fight with Tito Ortiz. I hope he wins to have a good retirement but I doubt it. If he loses I would like to see him have one more fight with either Tank Abbott or Mark Coleman.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts