Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think its just a matter of time before the lions den comes back, guy is the trainer in the dallas lions den and he is a great fighter so if he can teach what he does i think there will be more good fighters from the lions den. I would love to train with the den if only i wasnt in college right now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Steve-d said:
well i think it all comes down to NEW fans, and YOUNg fans who like stuff like tito flipping people off. And they think its cool to treat a legend like he is trash.

Thats what i think, i think any oldschool MMA fan can appreciate shammy.
Thanks for starting this thread Steve-d. Part of what attracted me to this sport in the first place was the martial arts style respect for your opponent, your teachers/trainers, and the fans.

I really dislike the drama/disrespect. I don't need that to make me want to watch the fights. I get revvvved up all on my own when a ppv is coming up.

There is no excuse for the way some have treated Ken. People were booing when he stepped into the octagon for the last time, it made me feel really bad.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Boo said:
Thanks for starting this thread Steve-d. Part of what attracted me to this sport in the first place was the martial arts style respect for your opponent, your teachers/trainers, and the fans.

I really dislike the drama/disrespect. I don't need that to make me want to watch the fights. I get revvvved up all on my own when a ppv is coming up.

There is no excuse for the way some have treated Ken. People were booing when he stepped into the octagon for the last time, it made me feel really bad.
yeah, however helooked really happy to be entering the octagon one last time and didnt seem to care about the boo's, that made me feel better.

But i do agree, he should not get boo'ed at all.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.