Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Tank Abbott

Votes: 10 37.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
LMAO.

This is very funny. Ken would only lose if Tank gets a miracle and connects with one of those slow ass haymakers.

They were supposed to fight at UFC 48, but the big mouthed Tank was no where to be found when it came time to sign the papers.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
both are terrible fighters....I think tank would just win on pure size and strength.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Based on size and strength?

Shamrock is more skilled than him, by 1000%. Tank was a crappy fighter, and he always is.
precisely....shamrock never had any skills to name.....ken got owned by tito.....royce...rich franklin.....

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Tank sucks and ken isnt as bad as all u guys make him sound..hes still has very good submissions, and we all know tank has no submission defense..

·
Registered
114 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
precisely....shamrock never had any skills to name.....ken got owned by tito.....royce...rich franklin.....

In his second fight against royce, Ken dominated. the only reason it was a draw was becaue of the rules(or the lack of). as for franklin and tito, we are comparing ken against tank. both those guys are light-years ahead of tank as fighters...

so, much as i don't like ken, i think he will beat tank.......

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ken even publically challenged Tank to a fight, for free, and Tank never signed the papers. Tank was an oaf, is an oaf, and will remain an oaf. So he knocked out a couple of hopefuls, and then got dominated by anyone good. Tank would get cremated by Ken Shamrock.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
bob said:
In his second fight against royce, Ken dominated. the only reason it was a draw was becaue of the rules(or the lack of). as for franklin and tito, we are comparing ken against tank. both those guys are light-years ahead of tank as fighters...

so, much as i don't like ken, i think he will beat tank.......
actually ken ran away from royce in the fight because he knew he couldn't compete....:)

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
i love how i base your opinions on no facts lol
call it what you want....royce=6'1 170....ken=6'1 235.....and royce still won...hmmm

·
Registered
268 Posts
Royce was a ****ing mess that fight, and Ken looked like he was just warming up.

Tank is a joke. Oleg kicked the shit outta Tank, and Shamrock trained Oleg, and dominated him as well.

Shamrock had a war with Don Frye, in which he broke both his ankles (somehow he didnt get the decision, ****ign japanese). Don Frye raped Tank.

Kimo rear ended Tank like a rag doll.

Shamrock owned Kimo, sold him, and owned him again.

Tank isnt even worth mentioning with SHamrock.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Shamrock had a war with Don Frye, in which he broke both his ankles (somehow he didnt get the decision, ****ign japanese). Don Frye raped Tank.
watch that figth again. tank was owning frye until he fell....

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
and he cryed after that fight...o wait that was tito
:confused: tito owned shammy......twice:laugh:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.