Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ken Wayne Shamrock was born in San Diego, California on Feburary 11, 1964. Ken was a true pioneer of the MMA movement in the early 90's, along with Royce Gracie and Dan Severn. Shamrock is a part of the Lion's Den Organization and has fought all over the world. He stands 6'1" and weights in at 235lbs. and has a winning record of 26-12-2.

Record History:
Loss-Tito Ortiz TKO UFN 7-Final Chapter 10/10/2006
Loss-Tito Ortiz TKO UFC 61-Bitter Rivals 7/8/2006
Loss-Kazushi Sakuraba TKO PRIDE 30-Fully Loaded 10/23/2005
Loss-Rich Franklin TKO UFC-Ultimate Fighter Finale 4/9/2005
Win-Kimo Leopoldo TKO UFC 48-Payback 6/19/2004
Loss-Tito Ortiz TKO UFC 40-Vendetta 11/22/2002
Loss-Don Frye Decision PRIDE 19-Bad Blood 2/24/2002
Win-Sam Adkins Submission WMMAA 1-MegaFights 8/10/2001
Loss-Kazuyuki Fujita TKO PRIDE 10-Return of the Warriors 8/27/2000
Win-Alexander Otsuka TKO PRIDE Grand Prix 2000-Finals 5/1/2000
Win-Brian Johnston Submission UU 96-Ultimate Ultimate 1996 12/7/1996
Loss-Dan Severn Decision UFC 9-Motor City Madness 5/17/1996
Win-Kimo Leopoldo Submission UFC 8-David vs. Goliath 2/16/1996
Win-Yoshiki Takahashi Decision Pancrase-Truth 1 1/28/1996
Win-Katsuomi Inagaki Submission Pancrase-Eyes Of Beast 7 12/14/1995 Draw-Oleg Taktarov Draw UFC 7-The Brawl in Buffalo 9/8/1995
Win-Larry Papadopoulos Submission Pancrase-1995 Neo-Blood Tournament, Round 1 7/22/1995
Win-Dan Severn Submission UFC 6-Clash of the Titans 7/14/1995
Loss-Minoru Suzuki Submission Pancrase-Eyes Of Beast 4 5/13/1995
Draw-Royce Gracie Draw UFC 5-The Return of the Beast 4/7/1995
Win-Bas Rutten Submission Pancrase-Eyes Of Beast 2 3/10/1995
Win-Leon Dijk Submission Pancrase-Eyes Of Beast 1 1/26/1995
Win-Manabu Yamada Decision Pancrase-King Of Pancrase Tournament, Round 2 12/17/1994
Win-Masakatsu Funaki Submission Pancrase-King Of Pancrase Tournament, Round 2 12/17/1994
Win-Maurice Smith Submission Pancrase-King of Pancrase Tournament, Round 1 12/16/1994
Win-Alex Cook Submission Pancrase-King of Pancrase Tournament, Round 1 12/16/1994
Win-Takaku Fuke Submission Pancrase-Road To The Championship 5 10/15/1994
Win-Felix Mitchell Submission UFC 3-The American Dream 9/9/1994
Win-Christophe Leninger Submission UFC 3-The American Dream 9/9/1994
Loss-Masakatsu Funaki Submission Pancrase-Road To The Championship 4 9/1/1994
Win-Bas Rutten Submission Pancrase-Road To The Championship 3 7/26/1994
Win-Matt Hume Submission Pancrase-Road To The Championship 2 7/6/1994
Win-Ryushi Yanagisawa Submission Pancrase-Pancrash! 3 4/21/1994
Loss-Minoru Suzuki Submission Pancrase-Pancrash! 1 1/19/1994
Win-Andre Van Den Oetelaar Submission Pancrase-Yes, We are Hybrid Wrestlers 4 12/8/1993
Loss-Royce Gracie Submission UFC 1-The Beginning 11/12/1993
Win-Patrick Smith Submission UFC 1-The Beginning 11/12/1993
Win-Takaku Fuke Submission Pancrase-Yes, We are Hybrid Wrestlers 3 11/8/1993
Win-Yoshiki Takahashi Submission Pancrase-Yes, We are Hybrid Wrestlers 2 10/14/1993
Win-Masakatsu Funaki Submission Pancrase-Yes, We are Hybrid Wrestlers 1 9/21/1993

Sidenote:
-Member of the UFC Hall of Fame
-Former WWF Wrestler and Intercontinental Champion
-Nicknamed "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" by the WWF

·
Registered
129 Posts
yea he dose look alot shorter. maybe as he gets older he shrinks.lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ken Shamrock isn't what he used to be back in the old days, but I still respect and he is still one hell of a fighter, but that happens to everyone really. I hope he defeats Tito in their third and final fight. It'd be a nice send away with him beating Tito, and then retiring.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
I used to think so too but my opinion has changed. Hes a pioneer that should have retired after their first meeting, He loses fans each time he shows up on the screen and embarrace himself with smacktalking, Give it up bro and koncentrate on bringing some fighters back from the Lions Den

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
he's washed up now

·
Registered
184 Posts
foxman69 said:
hes gay i cant belive anybody likes him

Thats what I would expect a person with Tito as a #1 favorite fighter in their sig to say.....

And I have seen alot of "Gay" men who can fight....ok well besides Tito only one other.:cheeky4:

Your like how old?? Have you ever seen a Pancrase fight? Do you know what their rules are? Do you think Ken is gay cause he lost to Tito? Tito has a 14-4 record in his 9 years MMA lifetime. At 9 years Ken was at 25-6-2

·
Registered
184 Posts
MMA freak said:
Foxman at least come up with valid evidence to come back instead of saying "this is gay", "that is gay". I dislike Ken Shamrock and think he isn't what he used to be but I still know hes a legend and easye1982s point is well taken.

Yes, true he may not be what he used to be...but not all legends can leave on a high note like Randy "The Natural" was able to do. Ken was a legend and is really good. He fought hard for his spot and deserves his credit. But when all you know is fighting it can be hard to leave it. He still may have the "heart" or "drive" as when he was in his prime....but he cant accept the fact that he is getting old, and its time to hang it up. (Sorry Ken, <3 you though)

·
Banned
216 Posts
The worlds most dangerous senoir:cheeky4:

I dont care what anybody says he was never good he cries when he gets his ass beat down hes the biggest ***** and a disgrace to the UFC

I mean give up buddy you cant beat Tito

You suck Ken Shamrock and so do all your fans

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
lol...your a goof.

ken is a legend. plain and simple. did u see his fight aganist don fry. he didnt win but at least he put on won hell of a fight. All ive ever seen from tito is a ko when he's on hes feet or a lame ground and pound

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
It was too funny watching Ken Shamrock referee that Wrestlemania 1997 match with Bret Hart .vs. Stone Cold in a submission match. And it was also funny when Shamrock faught Steve Blackman in WWE at Summerslam 1998 in a "Lions Den" match :laugh:. If you think of it, he is sort of a disgrace to UFC, but he is a legend no doubt about it, his early accomplishments prove it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
foxman69 said:
The worlds most dangerous senoir:cheeky4:

I dont care what anybody says he was never good he cries when he gets his ass beat down hes the biggest ***** and a disgrace to the UFC

I mean give up buddy you cant beat Tito

You suck Ken Shamrock and so do all your fans
I bet your between the ages of 10 and 16 :p

·
Registered
184 Posts
oh sorry 8-18 :p either way you know little of Ken Shamrock. You prolly first heard of him when he came to WWF, thats how you heard of UFC for the first time.

Alot of Tito's fan boys are young kids that have Ken simple because he old and lost to him twice. Ken in his prime would crush Tito. Tito has a wrestling background and was schooled by Randy. While Tito was in his prime. He just is a hype man, to put fans in the seats.

·
Banned
216 Posts
okay but why dosent he retire he gets his ass kick all the time. I have seen some off his earlyer matches and i still thought he was *****. I watched his matches in the wwf also again little *****. He could have saved a bit of his reputation if he just retired after he lost to tito the first time. Tito lost to ken because Randy is a true legend unlike Ken who dosent know when to give up. how can anyone respect a person who pumps himself up with steriods. Kens a ***** plain and simple. He is the most overrated hall of famer ever. Get ready Ken fans for when Tito rocks his world once again.

And just remeber Ken Shamrock is my *****

1 - 20 of 62 Posts