Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this fight will be won by kendall by submission. I think kendall is in better shape and that the height advantage will mess with herman

·
Banned
338 Posts
This should be a very competetive fight. I am sticking with Herman. As long as he doesn't do something crazy (like trying to stand with Grove) he should get the victory in my opinion. I am curious to see if he can get Kendall to the ground though.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm saying that Ed Herman will win. I really can't see Kendall winning. I mean, he sort of got lucky in his fight with Kalib.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Ed by submission after a giving Kendall long as whupping on the ground. Kendall's victory over Kalib wasn't a fluke, I'm sure those knees were hard, but once he goes to the ground against Ed he can't really use his long limbs and they become kind of a disadvantage. Plus, ed has really dominated his last two opponents.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
If it suprises you, maybe you should look a little closer at that bald guy who came to watch ed's fight last week. He's a really good fighter.

Anyway, Ed is a team Quest fighter and would probably be even more dominant if he could train with Randy instead of Ken the Sham.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
I think i want kendall to win.....BUt i don't really know how each are going to be.....But i also want ed to win cause he pissed on Rory's Head gear! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If deff doesnt suprise that courtre was watching him if thats what u mean, But i dont see this fight going past the first round

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have to admit that im a dissapointed with the outcome of the fight, but am i the only one that saw grove tap during the fight, it was in the mid 2nd round i believe

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
In the vbookie section i won some cash :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kendall is a great fighter, but as i said in the other thread, Ed came with a nice polished game!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Grove did quit

ColossalCanadian said:
I have to admit that im a dissapointed with the outcome of the fight, but am i the only one that saw grove tap during the fight, it was in the mid 2nd round i believe

you're not wrong, Kendall tapped out in the 2nd round and you can see that Ed reacted to it???? Why wasn't the ref watching? I presume that the UFC won't have a lot of emphasis on this part of the match.

Even without this, how many shots did Kendall land vs. Ed? Why wasn't the 3rd round scored for Ed?

It was a poor decision and goes into my idea that Dana white gets the fighters he sees as having high Qratings.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts