Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think about that fight..i am from croatia,and i hope reljić win that fight by knocout..

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I doubt it. You have to REALLY do bad to be cut as a Ultimate Fighter winner. Look at Mac Danzig. Guy lost 3 times in a row and has beaten no one worth mentioning yet he was given another shot. Trust me, Kendall will be fine if he loses.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
This actually a great match up. Both are very similar in physique and fighting style I think almost like a mirror image.

Going with Goran though...

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Reljic via Tko or Grove via Sub. Not sure which one though. Good fight.

·
Banned
689 Posts
goran is gonna hurt grove,

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I think Reljic will be far better in his next fight than he was against CB. The lay off really affected him, but I think he will be too much for Grove in this one.

Do you have a source?
It wasn't just the layoff. Anybody middleweight going up against CB is going to have their work cut out for them. When Dollaway is on he is a force to be reckoned, and now that his sub defense has cleaned up he'll be Top 10 very soon, I think.

Anyways now I can finally get a chance to cheer Reljic. I really like him and he has a bright future ahead of him in the division. Reljic will most likely finish Grove off with a sub in the 2nd round. Grove isn't very strong compare to Reljic. Stand up wise, they are equal, but Reljic has the better ground game, I think. aIff Reljic gets him down those long limbs are ripe for an armbar or leg lock. Reljic via armbar round 2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.