Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, Rory made Josh bleed and won a judges decision! Also Kendall Grove made Price tap out and then called out Rory Singer! This match will probably happen at the next UFN! If this match does happen who do you think will win? I think Rory will finish off the other half of team Dagger!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I believe Kendell would easily win he's got everything over Rory. Rory dosent really have a fighters mentallity although from what I read he did do a good job aginst Josh. I predict he'll loose confedence when all his takedows are stuffed and Kendell attacks him with knees and elbows. He couldnt beat shortfuse so he wouldnt beat Kendell either. kendell would win by TKO in the second round.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Pretty weak challenge on Kendall's part, IMO.

He should be setting his sights a little higher than that. Kind of immature of him, really, taking some stupid name-calling feud he had with Rory away from the show. Shit like that is going to sidetrack his career.

The MW division isn't that deep. He could be looking to fight guys like Tanner, Loiseau, Lister, Quarry, Baroni--start getting wins over nice mid to high level middleweights and working his way towards a title shot.

Fighting guys like Singer gets him nowhere.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Baroni is in Pride and Quary seems to be on the side of a milk carton. :laugh: So Lister would have to do.

He is not ready to be fighting veterns like Tanner or Loiseau yet. He'll get killed.

Pogo

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
Baroni is in Pride and Quary seems to be on the side of a milk carton. :laugh: So Lister would have to do.

He is not ready to be fighting veterns like Tanner or Loiseau yet. He'll get killed.

Pogo
Very True, plus Lister would be a good matchup because they are both up and coming stars.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
MMA1990 said:
I believe Kendell would easily win he's got everything over Rory. Rory dosent really have a fighters mentallity although from what I read he did do a good job aginst Josh. I predict he'll loose confedence when all his takedows are stuffed and Kendell attacks him with knees and elbows. He couldnt beat shortfuse so he wouldnt beat Kendell either. kendell would win by TKO in the second round.

I agree, I think he looked really sharp tonight, I see nothing but a bright future if he keeps this up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts