Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to turn your elbows into razors in 3 easy steps. i have it on dvd, very effective method.

:laugh:

jk

Reactions: Kameleon

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chuck Norris said:
ban yourself mr. rush....oh wait just get a life....must feel bad to get banned after endless hours of spamming up the forums? are your dreams shattered?

·
Registered
43 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
ban yourself mr. rush....oh wait just get a life....must feel bad to get banned after endless hours of spamming up the forums? are your dreams shattered?
what??
sorry..i guess i shouldve type *sarcasm* at the end of my last post.
BTw, i think u have me confused with someone else

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
this guy cant be rush. rush adverages 90 posts a day. chuck has 33

Reactions: Kameleon

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jaymackz said:
Kenny is also a black belt at running away.

Sad to say, he's not very great at it.
:laugh:
dude can you make the sherk slam in one of those too?

·
Banned
0 Posts

:D all I can say is, if KenFlo hadn't held onto the fence, sherk would've carried him across the whole octagon and slam his ass straight down..even harder then what he did..but still that slam was pretty vicious.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BIG SLAM! i am surpiresed there was no KO. I'm gonna use it for my sig thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
jaymackz said:

:D all I can say is, if KenFlo hadn't held onto the fence, sherk would've carried him across the whole octagon and slam his ass straight down..even harder then what he did..but still that slam was pretty vicious.
Yeah i think if he hadnt held on it wouldve been a bit more powerful maybe even a ko slam i love to watch those

·
Banned
0 Posts
Fighter J said:
Yeah i think if he hadnt held on it wouldve been a bit more powerful maybe even a ko slam i love to watch those
Seriously..if Sherk had put a little BIT more power into the slam and force all the weight on his head/back (he lost some power since KenFlo freakin held on the fence).....that slam would be the talk of the night. Screw Silva's knees to the nose, i'd be jumpin out of my seat with happiness :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
jaymackz said:
Seriously..if Sherk had put a little BIT more power into the slam and force all the weight on his head/back (he lost some power since KenFlo freakin held on the fence).....that slam would be the talk of the night. Screw Silva's knees to the nose, i'd be jumpin out of my seat with happiness :D
No doubt I was already jumpin out of my seat from the slam anyways the ko would have just made it so much better though. Prob wouldve taken a little attention away from Franklin being destroyed. To bad the ref is kinda in the way on it though i couldnt see the first time his head bounced. I also liked his running away from sherks takedown didnt see the side of the octagon it looked like

·
Registered
253 Posts
jaymackz said:
Kenny is also a black belt at running away.

Sad to say, he's not very great at it.
He also has razor knees... Look when his knee touches sherk's head and look at his knees after (quite bloody)! quite impressive! this would be a good buy!

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
He also has razor knees... Look when his knee touches sherk's head and look at his knees after (quite bloody)! quite impressive! this would be a good buy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherk also tries to pull Florians pants down. That running into the pole thing was to funny, though. *runs* BAM! smack into a post. I would be embarrassed if I ran into a ring post.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think his knee being all bloody was because of Sean Sherk's massive bleeding from those elbows. But GOD DAMN! That gif is freakin' hilarious! Kenny Florian running away from Sean Sherk for his life, and then smacking into the ring post...Classic. Imagine if he KO'd himself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
I think his knee being all bloody was because of Sean Sherk's massive bleeding from those elbows. But GOD DAMN! That gif is freakin' hilarious! Kenny Florian running away from Sean Sherk for his life, and then smacking into the ring post...Classic. Imagine if he KO'd himself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!
I agree! I couldnt stop laughing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.