Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kenflo is gonna beat this loser on ufc63. who the hell is shawn shrek anywayz? looks like a matt hughes wannabe to me.. kenny will dominate this scrub, then matt hugehs will destroy georges st penn its gonna be great!!1!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Danny Abbaddi said:
kenflo is gonna beat this loser on ufc63. who the hell is shawn shrek anywayz? looks like a matt hughes wannabe to me.. kenny will dominate this scrub, then matt hugehs will destroy georges st penn its gonna be great!!1!
Stop being an asshole and stop posting!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
KenFlo will get destroyed by Sherk. It's not Florian's time to be champion yet!

·
Registered
669 Posts
We'll see, i like Jens, but he's just a boxer...

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
sherk mauls guys at 170. Pulver won't out muscle the muscle shark. But yeah he does have good boxing but so does sherk. And sherk is used to fighting bigger taller fighter's. Gomi's beat him ludwig's beat him. Sherk has lost to GSP and hughes and that's it.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Danny Abbaddi said:
danny abbadi is going to beat everyione and even win the belt in both 3 weight classes at the same time, then he'll take a dump in the octagon after each win and no one will say anything.
What is your obession with people taking a dump? Don't bring it here on this forum!:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don;t think Florian matches up well with Sherk (no 155lb'r does) but he has had some impressive victories in the octagon and he should be given credit for them. He sliced up Leben good with the elbow, he damn near tore off Alex Karalexis's nose with another nasty elbow and he submitted that fighter from Canada easily in the first round. I don't think he will beat Sherk but i do think he is the real deal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think Sherk will dominate the lightweight division for a while.

I know this might bring flames, but I think that Hermes Franca is the only lightweight with a chance to beat Sherk. He has great jiu jitsu, good wrestling, and good striking. If they ever do fight, it'll be amazing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.