Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I kinda thought it was cool. Kinda like old kung fu movies where the guy is going into battle. Just because intros and whatnot bring flavor to the sport doesn't mean it's going the way of WWF or whatever the name of the fake wrestllng organization is. I dont know if it's WWE or WWF? Nothing wrong with a neat intro. It's entertaining to the fans. Lots of MMA purists are bagging on it, but MMA has evolved into an entertaining sport and the fans like to be entertained. Why not give them a little something extra for the buck? I do not see how it hurts anything.

·
Banned
209 Posts
facethepain said:
I kinda thought it was cool. Kinda like old kung fu movies where the guy is going into battle. Just because intros and whatnot bring flavor to the sport doesn't mean it's going the way of WWF or whatever the name of the fake wrestllng organization is. I dont know if it's WWE or WWF? Nothing wrong with a neat intro. It's entertaining to the fans. Lots of MMA purists are bagging on it, but MMA has evolved into an entertaining sport and the fans like to be entertained. Why not give them a little something extra for the buck? I do not see how it hurts anything.

Like I said....I dont like it myself, not that others cant...

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
at least they come from the back, remember when they had the ramp?
like pride still does, GOD I HATE THAT.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's not wwf until they start fighting back stage on camera and willa ford and jenna jamison have a bra and panty match. thats when i have to don the ninja outfit once more and assanate key members of zuffa to restore balance to the ufc, much like i jump kicked mike nikels to disrupt future whackness of our great sport. the message has been sent. and btw jay-z sampled that song on the blue print 2..so i was really digging the music.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I like how sherk came out. He kept his eyes on florian the whole time, looked pissed. Got there took care of business said thanks and left.

Thats a true warrior.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spit206Fire said:
I like how sherk came out. He kept his eyes on florian the whole time, looked pissed. Got there took care of business said thanks and left.

Thats a true warrior.
yeah what a crazy fight though. i was sitting there and im like even though sherk is on top and is dominate, it looks like kenny is winning because sherk is bleeding everywhere. but he isnt losing he is on top. it was such a crazy fight. i thought it was funny that most of the blood got in kenny's eyes and effected him more than sherk. maybe he'll think twice about throwing those elbows from the bottom. the cut won't get you the W this time ken flo..

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
Personally, I thought he looked pretty silly in his little samurai outfight, but I don't know what it was representing or anything. Maybe if he lost his swords it wouldn't have been as bad and maybe the hat, but whatever, he showed a lot balls in that fight, I have to hand it to him.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.