Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Randleman is awesome. Some of his fights are boring but his streaks are nasty. Such as after beating Maurice Smith he went on a huge streak, and after beating Crocop he almost beat Fedor. I wouldn't be suprised if he beat Shogun since hes capable of doing anything.

·
ACI Level 1
228 Posts
I can't wait to watch Shogun turn him into mulch.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
MMA freak said:
Randleman is awesome. Some of his fights are boring but his streaks are nasty. Such as after beating Maurice Smith he went on a huge streak, and after beating Crocop he almost beat Fedor. I wouldn't be suprised if he beat Shogun since hes capable of doing anything.
Then again, he only has 4 victories out of 10 attempts in Pride. One of them versus CroCop (which was easily avenged), and the only other mentionable was against Murilo (this is why he's hettin whooped BTW). Oh yeah...how can you say he almost beat Fedor? Fujita was closer to beating Fedor and I still wouldn't say he almost beat him, you know what I'm sayin ? You're talking about the suplex I'm assuming...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
He nearly KOd Fedor with that suplex and kepy him down, the ref almost broke it up. Fujita just landed a random swing and Fedor fell but got back up and Fujita took him down. Randleman was way close beating Fedor than Fujita.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
MMA freak said:
He nearly KOd Fedor with that suplex and kepy him down, the ref almost broke it up. Fujita just landed a random swing and Fedor fell but got back up and Fujita took him down. Randleman was way close beating Fedor than Fujita.
I just can't agree with that bro...he gave up his top position to fedor right after the suplex, and Fedor softened him up a little too easily to set up for that kimura.

·
Registered
663 Posts
MMA freak said:

^^^^THAT is ridiculous. Fujita hit him so hard his legs went to straight jelly for about a minute. Even after he recoved his legs weren't under him. Check the link in my sig to see how hard he really got hit because you obviously didn't see, or don't remember, it. Fedor also did not fall, but instead flopped around on his ankles with rubber knees trying to grab a hold of Fujita. I have never seen someone in that much trouble stay on their feet. That was an unbelievable fight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts